AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game Vibration Router - Software for Using Bluetooth Sex Toys With Games (Possibly While Camming!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2017
San Francisco, CA
buttplug.engineer
Twitter Username
@qdot
Tumblr Username
qdot
Ok, well, posted this in General Chat earlier in the week without realizing there was a specific Video Games forum, so apologies in advance for the duplication if you've already seen this, but this is probably far more on topic here.

The Game Vibration Router (GVR) is a piece of free, open source software that allows you to take gamepad vibration commands from games and reroute them to sex toys. This means that any time the game would make a gamepad vibrate, it can also make your sex toy vibrate. This currently works with any vibrating toy that Buttplug supports, including brands like Lovense, WeVibe, Vibratissimo, Magic Motion, etc...

This means that you can either stream games, or play games with fan club/customers/etc, and the interaction in the game can cause your toy to vibrate. Just make sure to do so in a way that doesn't get you banned from either your camming network, your gaming network, or both. Usage of this over private systems such a skype, or in private rooms on cam service, as well as DEFINITELY using private rooms/parties on gaming services, is considered best practice for this.

I've worked with a cam model (RileyScarlett) on experimenting with using this software and Rocket League, and it seemed to go really well, though I'll let her talk about that experience more.

The youtube tutorial is at

I've also made another video showing how the software works with Rez Infinite:

There's a text based "choose-your-own-adventure" style tutorial for the software in general at

https://buttplug.world/tutorial

If you're interested in using the software and have questions not covered by the tutorial, feel free to ask here, or contact me on twitter at https://twitter.com/qdot, my DMs are open.

this concept is actually very innovative and kinky. i like it!

This would be beyond amazing!! I hope the testing works out well and that we can start using it soon! I honestly am geeking out at this possibility!! I stream games a lot while camming on myfreecams, so this would be a great addition to my shows! Ah I suck at reading everything! But I am going to seriously get this software and gear! Do you really think there would be a problem using it in public chat on myfreecams?

This would be beyond amazing!! I hope the testing works out well and that we can start using it soon! I honestly am geeking out at this possibility!! I stream games a lot while camming on myfreecams, so this would be a great addition to my shows! Ah I suck at reading everything! But I am going to seriously get this software and gear! Do you really think there would be a problem using it in public chat on myfreecams?

As long as you don't show the game itself on the stream (you could always stream game only over another service, just don't like, get nude on twitch :) ), you may be ok, but I honestly can't guarantee anything. This is all super new stuff.

The main difficulty about not having the game up on stream is that you have to explain what is going on to people joining the room. It's kind of a complicated concept and we haven't really figured out a good way to convey what's happening quickly yet. I originally planned this as more of a 1:1 fan club/appointment type deal, but people seem to want to use it for rooms, so, hey, worth a shot. Gives you something to do during slow periods at least. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.