AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games/raffles to run on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2018
Seattle, WA
Twitter Username
@vaedrennan
Tumblr Username
vaedrennan
I've been reading and I've seen a few people mention that they play games and sometimes run raffles. Except, I haven't seen much in the way of specifics as to what kind of games these actually are. I think one person described a Roulette wheel and another that would pull someone's name out of a hat for something special, or alternatively would list things that she would do and would have to pick one at random.

What have you girls found that works? I have a thought for Strip D&D, which I actually played in a campaign that devolved into that, but I'd have to come up with entirely different rules for both online and use in this context. When I think of games, I think of, like, Overwatch or World of Warcraft or Dragon Age or something, and I would have no idea how to connect that to camming. I also don't know if I'd want to give out my personal Steam or Battle.net information, either.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or experiences would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to know what you girls found worked the best, what you've had the most fun with, and what games never went over well at all. Thankies! :cat:

I've had a few people ask me to run D&D campaigns on cam so you could probably be very successful with that. Adding the strip/sexiness to it, of course. Maybe throwing in some steamy erotica scenes that you kind of play out a bit for players to interact with NPC's.
I personally feel like this would be better in a smaller setting. Perhaps a prepaid group show...Since they're bound by keyboard most of the time, it's going to be a bit slow-going.
I know there are online groups for regular D&D but I don't know the specifics of how it works.

If you want to sell your online gaming ID, make an account specifically for that. For both safety and sanity. We all know too well how often PSN gets hacked for example. Make an account that doesn't have your actual information on it. Anytime you log in, I'm sure you'll be instantly invited to party chat/games/etc with tons of people that have paid you for this. So weigh it on your own personal pro/con scale. You can do a one time fee or a subscription type of thing if you're good at keeping track of memberships on your own. You also won't be able to really be actively making money off this unless you were to charge people to play with you while streaming on a site that allows game stream like nood.tv or something and viewers were able to tip.

As for regular games, Spin the wheel, random drawings out of a hat/jar/etc, roll the dice. I've seen people do naked Twister even.
Try different things every so often to spice things up for the viewers! Test out the water and see what works best for YOU. I can sit here and say I've had great success with ____ and your experience would be totally different.

You can pretty much raffle whatever you want as long as it is within the TOS of whatever site you choose. Real life meet ups are typically not permitted. Video content/photo sets are ones I see often that seem to do well. The more you promote it, the better it will do.

Consider gaining access to the models only section of ACF.

Status
Not open for further replies.