AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gaming the “top models” contest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
A model I visit regularly is going for #1 on Stripchat’s top models for August. She was venting about another model in the top 10 who apparently has been in exclusive PVT for four days. I have started to look and, sure enough, she has been in exclusive with the same member continuously and is moving up the charts.

Any idea how this is done? I seriously doubt she has been on the transmission that whole time. I never really thought somebody would go to great lengths for the top models list, but wow

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
A model I visit regularly is going for #1 on Stripchat’s top models for August. She was venting about another model in the top 10 who apparently has been in exclusive PVT for four days. I have started to look and, sure enough, she has been in exclusive with the same member continuously and is moving up the charts.

Any idea how this is done? I seriously doubt she has been on the transmission that whole time. I never really thought somebody would go to great lengths for the top models list, but wow

I would like to review this and investigate further.
Please refer to my PM.

Upvote 0

Bloody hell.I bet they are both exhausted (only joking)zombomeme16082023104649.jpg

Upvote 0

😳 woah, never seen that before!

Upvote 0
Haha I looked the model on strip hours and there have been a couple short breaks but for the most part she has been C2C all month, no public shows to speak of

Upvote 0
Damn... I never heard of Striphours. Makes sense. There's quite a few accounts in the top that are broadcasting 10- to 24-hours a day. That's gotta be exhausting. 🤪

Reactions: Hiunds
Upvote 0
I'm surprised Stripchat doesn't see the chargeback risk of something like this. Get the model to #1 then the bank charges the entire thing back or they're laundering a crypto wallet.

Upvote 0
While we're here, Similar scammers.... number one seemingly has a boosting buddy who tips him 10k tokens and up, EVERYDAY... number two never does free shows / let alone privates and is always top 5 for the year .... and number three, similar to our number one, boosting buddy, plus sits in priv and does nothing, someone spied on him....

@Charlie_SC , please check them out, cheaters take the fun out of competing... i will be listing their "mule" / booster with an *

1. Jonhterry__ *Nissianjeff1 <==== Getting boosted, per usual, as i type this

Copies and pastes similar line in free chat over and over... "@Nissianjeff1 hehehe lol mi jeff"

His reactions always look staged / fake

2. A_____________ ( Hasn't been on in 10 days, 3rd place overall for the year, hardly ever appears Live.)

3. DpSuck04 *jimbo82

These guys and their boosters feel off / like money is coming from fishy places

Take a look

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hey guys

I have finished investigating this case and I have not found anything suspicious.
The model and users are all verified and are fully complying with our rules without breaches or violations.

Reminder...

We give complete control to our models on how they choose to work on our site.
It's up to the models on how and when they wish to perform.
  • only do public shows
  • only do ticket/group shows
  • only do private shows
  • only perform by accepting offline private requests via Plasma Messenger
  • variation of all the above

During my investigation on this case, I also found that this model does take many short breaks between her private shows, so it's not one-really-long-show as per the info stated above.

Additionally, please be advised that Striphours is not a project created by Stripchat.
We are not responsible for the info posted on this platform; therefore, we do not accept this data to be 100% accurate.
(Note: I say this without any malice or bad vibes towards this site - just providing background ☺️)

I want to thank you for bringing this case to me.
You were right; it is not the norm streaming behavior (so for me, it's always worth investigating), but everything checks out and all is in order.
I appreciate all messages/assistance, and for continuously helping me keep our site safe, secure, and fair. 🤗

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would also like to thank @Hiunds for providing me with this model's username via PM.

I understand at times things can appear odd at first glance,
but not all models (or users) are doing something wrong; sometimes, there are legit/good explanations for things.

So on behalf of our models, thanks for not posting her name before we investigated/held evidence of wrongdoing.

Upvote 0
Bloody hell.I bet they are both exhausted (only joking)View attachment 97304
Oh gawd, if that was mine I wouldn't leave in in my bin in plain view....how embarrassing was my first thought then second thought, someone didnt like their neighbor and stick it in their bin. As I type this I now notice cup in hand do very intentional to make people laugh. Anyone else notice the cup in hand? Thanks for the meme , made me laugh.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.