AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Genetal help on everything cause im a nerd

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2017
Seattle, WA
MFC Username
Slimyprincess
hey everyone, really glad I was able to find this place!. I have a few general questions and would love some feedback on my profile if thats okay.. I am not sure if this belongs in the 'profile help' thread since its not the only question but...im pretty okay at html so I dont need help with that too much, just for someone to look at my profile and see if everything checks out so far!.

Heres the link for ease : https://profiles.myfreecams.com/SlimyPrincess

Its pretty busy but I like, and the pictures of me might come down if someone else agrees to that, but I like the way they fit..

My other question is...what does HT stand for?. I think its highest tipper which would make sense?. I dunno, just a noob thing to ask I guess xD

And last one but I will probably have more...where can I find good plus size lingere and thigh highs that wont cost over like $30 for one pair?. I have looked forever and cant find one place D:

I was camming for a good year before vet school picked up, then I just left.. But I am determined to pick it back up fulltime and get to where I was before (money wise and physically haha)

I think your profile looks great so far. I maybe would clarify what they get if they tip for "skype forever"..... is it just access to you via skype? voice chat? free shows forever? and if free shows how often can they get them? ... other wise you will have some dude tip and expect a free show everyday at his beck and call.

With out seeing it in context its hard to say for sure but HT being high tip would definitely be the first thing to cross my mind.

For lingerie check out Yandy or Amazon.

Thank you bunches!!. I am fixing it right now cause yea that does sound very vague >,< Now my only thing is actually getting people in the room and setting topics...the real work is getting people to converse with you!. haha

Manycam is simply a webcam program, that lets you take pictures/video, broadcast your screen, add text and effects, etc, that then shows up as a "virtual" webcam you can cast to whatever you like (Twitch, YouTube, MFC, etc) as you would with a real webcam. They are entirely separate entities that are not associated with each other. It isn't a broadcast or video chat service, just a webcam app.

Love your profile, BTW! I adore the little cartoons and sprites ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.