AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Genuine orgasm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it is, if I'm getting paid to have a genuine orgasm, I'm gonna fucking have one.
I used to be on a medication that made it hard to have an orgasm, especially when on the spot, so earlier in my career I'll admit to faking a couple, but I still always tried!!!!

On a separate note, those guys that want to take you PVT for 200 tokens and beg you to cum after 30 seconds... :handgestures-salute: :snooty:

LilyMarie said:
Basics can make profiles? :shock:
Why?

They are trying to make them feel invested in the site, to increase the odds they spend money on it I think.

Reactions: Gen
Shaun__ said:
LilyMarie said:
Basics can make profiles? :shock:
Why?

They are trying to make them feel invested in the site, to increase the odds they spend money on it I think.

Yup, like the same reason most dating sites will allow you to make an account and profile for free, and even receive messages, you just won't be able to read or answer the messages you get, making you frustrated and curious enough to spend money.

Status
Not open for further replies.