AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getmagicnow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
http://getmagicnow.com/

Thanks to following Charlotte and Kradek on Twitter I learned of this. I...I...wanna use it, but idk what. I'm like with my phone in my lap all excited about the possibly completely stupid thing I might one day ask them for. :lol:

Also if you've ever ordered something silly through them, of course you should post it. XD

If they want USD19.51 for a medium pepperoni pizza and a Diet Coke, I think I'll pass. Also USD65.27 seems a little high for randomly selected bananas, yoghurt, toilet paper, paper towels, hamburger meat and beer.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Sevrin said:
If they want USD19.51 for a medium pepperoni pizza and a Diet Coke, I think I'll pass. Also USD65.27 seems a little high for randomly selected bananas, yoghurt, toilet paper, paper towels, hamburger meat and beer.

Sadly it's about right for the area I live in. :icon-cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2_26_2015 , 5_47_03 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_26_2015 , 5_47_03 PM.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 115
Yeah, I agree some things seem expensive, but last time I ordered a pizza and a soda it was around $20 where I live here. Last state I lived in it was around $15. Also, I think it might depend on how much you're needing something at the time, and depending on what's open at that moment.

Reactions: hapa74
yeah, 20 bucks for a pizza is pretty average. Really, I would expect this service to be for rich people who want to play Barney Stinson and can afford to pay some dough for being able to pooof anything into existence. Delivery in general is never an "affordable" option. And it shouldn't be; it's a lot of work being a delivery driver. When I used to do it I had to be "on call" during certain hours and I got paid per delivery, and I would have to drive all across town to the restaurant, deal with restaurant staff, and then drive usually to the suburbs in the middle of nowhere with food that was getting cold. When you factor in gas prices, a livable wage, wear and tear on your car, the danger of constantly being on the road, and then pleasantries like roads being closed to accidents, bad weather, and standstill traffic jams...it all adds up. They're earning every cent that they charge.

Having said that, I wish I were rich and able to pretend I'm Barney Stinson. :lol:

SatanJonez said:
I just really want to use it to order booze. :shifty:

Most cities have booze delivery services! At least in Canada, every city I've ever lived. It's usually $5-$7 delivery fee. It was really nice when I was barely under-age because they never carded either.

I still use them every now and again when at a party and I don't want to leave for a liquor run, as well as every New Years or holiday when the lineups are 2-3 hours. May as well pay some other poor schlep to wait in line for me then just tip him well!

It's a bigger deal in Canada though, where all the liquor stores close after 10pm.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
CoraBorealis said:
I tried this out a couple nights ago - right after I "ordered", it said I was #9410 in line. Just checked again and I'm now #9030. :thumbleft:
Hopefully by late April I'll have my overpriced piña colada ingredients delivered to me.

So, it's not so much Getmagicnow as it is Getmagiclater? This calls for a service where you could pay to get through the Getmagicnow service queue faster.

Reactions: CoraBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.