AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting hate mail.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2018
MFC Username
SweetShaylee
I just started on MFC a couple weeks ago and whenever I start broadcasting I get hit with hate mail by a couple of people. They tell me I’m stupid and an idiot for the way I handle basics(I let them talk for a little bit whenever the premiums are being too quiet and then mute them if they start getting out of hand). I’ve banned the two people from seeing my chat room, but never fails, not long after I turn on the cam, the mail starts coming. I’m not really sure how to handle this. I’m trying not to let it discourage me, but it does get to me.

Ban the people who do that shit. The ban button is your best friend as a camgirl.

ZqxGx9A.gif

^How you reply to them

Ban/block/ignore/kick to the curb the people who waste your time. If people want a room where guests/basics aren't allowed to interact, they should be the change in the world that they want to see, in the form of contributing good conversation and money to your room, or taking you to a more private setting where your attention is solely on them and/or other paying members. A dude nitpicking over something as small as guests/basics being allowed to talk when no one else is talking is some seriously entitled and redflag-y behavior.

They tell me I’m stupid and an idiot for the way I handle basics(I let them talk for a little bit whenever the premiums are being too quiet and then mute them if they start getting out of hand).

That's right. Those premium members (who could at least say hello, but choose to camp out there without contributing at all) need to shut the fuck up. I usually mute guests and basics, but I can remember some times when I was so sick of the silence that I unmuted them. They were so excited to finally be able to chat. Lol.

Report that harassment to support. Also don't allow guests to interact with your room.
Basics and guests are just so weird. I don't get it. How is that fun? Unmute them and nine times out of ten you'll get something demanding/creepy/icky right off the bat. They are like those sucker fish that you put in fish tanks to clean the glass.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Basics and guests are just so weird. I don't get it. How is that fun? Unmute them and nine times out of ten you'll get something demanding/creepy/icky right off the bat. They are like those sucker fish that you put in fish tanks to clean the glass.

Some days it's better than silence.

Some days it's better than silence.

Agreed. Although guests should always be blocked because my first night on MFC my room got spammed so hard and I had to keep restarting my feed because of it.

But if shit is dead the weirdo basics can chat amongst themselves about what type of cheese slices they like to wrap around their penises.

Keep in mind it could be jealous models. Yep, some of these dudes are twatwaffles but most of the trolling that I have ever experienced has been narrowed down to jealous models. They may come in and see one of their regulars talking to you and get pissed off or see that you have better placement and/or are prettier than they are and they are trying to tear you down :( Block, mute, ignore and repeat

First off, ALWAYS mute guests. If they have something to say they cant say on a member account it aint something nice, if they cba to type in a username and email then they wont be bothering with tipping or upgrading.

Some days I have basics on, some of them are nice, and new, and are getting a feel for the site before upgrading. Offer a virgin package for new upgrades. Currently my virgin package is 'upgrade in my room, tip me your first 200 tokens, get a video package, 2 raffle tickets and my new pic set' Some are just freeloaders but some dont understand the site yet. It would be helpful if it had their registration date next to their username :p

Just mute anyone who upsets you, dont answer them back, they get off on it, then make it their pathtics life's mission to upset you further, treat them as a fly you would swat away. Good advice for everyone here not just models

Agreed. Although guests should always be blocked because my first night on MFC my room got spammed so hard and I had to keep restarting my feed because of it.

But if shit is dead the weirdo basics can chat amongst themselves about what type of cheese slices they like to wrap around their penises.

Cheddar for me please, nothing else has quite the right combination of friction and aroma although sometimes it's good to get intimate with a big ol' ball of wet mozarella.

Status
Not open for further replies.