AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting recognized out in public

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People generally don't like it when they call attention to a serious issue in their life and someone who really has no idea what it feels like, tries to make it seem like they do. I mean really, come on... have you, as a man, ever experienced something similar to what's shown on the video. Unless you've spent time in prison, I'm gonna say that you haven't. Think about what it must feel like to experience that without a camera recording everything. I'd be scared out of my fucking mind. Even with a camera recording, I'd be fucking terrified. But we, as men, have never truly experienced this feeling. We have never walked down a public street in the middle of the day and been afraid of being sexually assaulted. So when you talk about being groped at a bar as a comparable experience, you're making light of an issue that someone else takes very seriously. I've personally never been groped by a woman I didn't know or made to feel unsafe by a woman. But I think most women have been made to feel unsafe by men at some point in their life.

Do I know what it's like to be a woman? No, never claimed to. Do I know what it's like to be groped by someone I don't know? Yes. I also know what it's like to be grabbed and led into someplace by people I don't know. My comment about my experience wasn't to compare my situation to women's, nor to make light of what women go through. I made it to say that it crosses all boundaries and needs to be addressed as a whole, at the root level. I also very explicitly stated that I cringe at having been groped, and can only think that it's much worse for women for a whole slew of reasons that have been mentioned.

Here's my view on all of this: While this happens to women far more than men, it needs to be addressed as a whole. For everyone, regardless of gender. This is why laws need to be written, enacted and enforced in such a manner that everyone is treated and covered equally. Rape is rape, doesn't matter if it's against women, men or other gender. Look at child protection laws, they generally do not specify genders in the law because it should apply equally. So, why should such things be treated differently when people are adults?

In nearly every place I've worked at, workplace sexual misconduct rules are written in a way that anyone can make a report, for themselves or for others. Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman who's made another feel uncomfortable. Nor does it matter who it was directed at. It's intended to protect, and punish, equally. I cannot speak for if this has been handled in such a manner, as I personally do not know anyone who's either been subjected to such misconduct nor reprimanded for it. All I can say is that I'm hopeful that if such an incident were to occur, then the way it is handled is done equally. I don't care if it's man, woman or other. Nor do I care if it was someone who has an entry level job, or an executive. No special treatment. The person who did wrong is held accountable and whatever the punishment is, it's not deviated or lessened/worsened based on status level in the company or sex of the person.

Sexual harassment, assault, misconduct, rape, and anything of this nature is a terrible thing and needs to stop. There's never a reason for any of this to happen. IMO, the best way to address this is in a broad stroke and ensure that it doesn't happen to anyone. Man, woman, transgender or any other gender that someone identifies as. If these things are addressed exclusively to one, and not all. Then chances are another group will be targeted, and the cycle repeats itself.

I want to call this out too:
Unless you've spent time in prison

Why prison? Do you think cat calls, harassment, or rape is exclusively a male only aggression that occurs in prison? There are reports of men being raped by women. For a long time, it was scoffed at and made fun of which is why it rarely is reported. But, it does happen. Am I saying it occurs anywhere near as frequently as it does for women? No. Again, it is to say it does happen and needs to be addressed at the same time. Similar to being groped, I have been cat-called and have cringed at it. Even though it was a very small sampling of what happens to women, I don't like it. If I'm feeling it as a man, then I can only assume that for women it must be significantly worse.

Watch the end of the video again. The woman at the end of the video basically transitions the harassment from the men doing it to her doing it. She "rescued" the women who was walking away only to attempt to bring her back to her place. Or, did you turn a blind eye because you think it's okay since it was a woman who did it?

Again, laws need to be written, applied and enforced equally without special treatment or exemption. Thus why Lady Justice wears a blindfold and has a scale in her hand. But, I have a feeling that all of this is going to fall of deaf ears or people are going to make incorrect assumptions again.

needs to be addressed as a whole

I noticed this phrase used several times. Ok, let's think about it like this - You're a woman. You've had to deal with this shit your whole life. Sometimes on a daily basis. You've lost count of the number of times a man has said or done something inappropriate to you. Sometimes when you talk about it, you're not taken seriously or it's implied that you must have done something to provoke this behavior. And just for good measure let's say that at some point in your life, a man you believed to be a good man turned out to be anything but. I think this is not uncommon.

So you've experienced all this shit. And then one day I come along and say, "yeah but it happens to men too." Do you think that might irritate you a little bit?

As a whole, men don't know a damn thing about what it feels like to be harassed like this. A woman groping you is a completely different thing. It might make you uncomfortable but it's not gonna make you feel like you're in danger.

Look at child protection laws, they generally do not specify genders in the law because it should apply equally. So, why should such things be treated differently when people are adults?

I can't believe you actually said this. Pedophilia is a whole other thing. People who perpetrate these crimes are an entirely different subspecies of humanity. They choose careers that give them access to children. Why do you think so many priests have turned out to be pedophiles? Is it because the vow of celibacy just becomes too much for them to handle? Or is it because they figured out a long time ago that people inherently trust priests with their children? Young boys and young girls are equally at risk from these types of monsters.

But the risk of an adult man being raped is considerably less than that of an adult woman.

Why prison? Do you think cat calls, harassment, or rape is exclusively a male only aggression that occurs in prison?

I think prison is the only place a man could come close to experiencing harassment on the same level as women experience in the free world on a daily basis.

There are reports of men being raped by women. For a long time, it was scoffed at and made fun of which is why it rarely is reported. But, it does happen.

What reports? Show me a single credible report of a man being raped by a woman. When I google "woman rapes man" or "man raped by woman" I find nothing to suggest such a thing has ever occurred. And if it has occurred, it's a very small number. The chances of a man being raped by a woman in his life, I'd say are less than 1%. You're more likely to be raped by another man than you are a woman.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
What reports? Show me a single credible report of a man being raped by a woman. When I google "woman rapes man" or "man raped by woman" I find nothing to suggest such a thing has ever occurred. And if it has occurred, it's a very small number. The chances of a man being raped by a woman in his life, I'd say are less than 1%. You're more likely to be raped by another man than you are a woman.
Fuck off with this shit. It fucking happens. This type mindset towards male rape victims I why majority don't report their female perpetrators. Because they aren't believed that a woman can rape a man.

Like there is a huge problem with female teachers grooming and raping their male students.

Listen I have a male relative who was raped by a female who had position of power over him. It destroyed his fucking life.

Fuck off with this shit. It fucking happens. This type mindset towards male rape victims don't report their female perpetrators.

Like there is a huge problem with female teachers grooming and raping their male students.

Teachers raping students falls under pedophilia in my book. Which is not quite the same as an adult woman raping an adult male.

Teachers raping students falls under pedophilia in my book.
It's still women raping men.

Listen you are being very very ignorant on this subject. It fucking happens. Just because you can't find it on Google doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

It's still women raping men.

Listen you are being very very ignorant on this subject. It fucking happens. Just because you can't find it on Google doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

A child is not a man. It's not the same thing.

Excuse me male. 🙄
It seems like you are replying faster than you're thinking.
  1. A 13 year old boy is not a man. He's a child. Women can be pedophiles too and pedophiles target children. This is not anywhere near the same thing as a fully grown adult male being raped by a fully grown adult female.
  2. The video you posted is about a man being raped by another man. So you're kinda proving my point for me.

Edit - let me watch the correct video now :)

It seems like you are replying faster than you're thinking.
  1. A 13 year old boy is not a man. He's a child. Women can be pedophiles too and pedophiles target children. This is not anywhere near the same thing as a fully grown adult male being raped by a fully grown adult female.
  2. The video you posted is about a man being raped by another man. So you're kinda proving my point for me.

Edit - let me watch the correct video now :)
Listen I'm telling you it fucking happens. Women can rape men. And you are being incredibly ignorant on the subject. Here is more information

Teachers raping students falls under pedophilia in my book. Which is not quite the same as an adult woman raping an adult male.
Rape is rape, regardless of gender and age....

Keep in mind that there have been instances of female caregivers raping elderly men. Engaging in any sexual activity without another person's consent is considered to be sexual assault and/or rape...

Your idea and standards that surround males getting raped sounds rather rigid. In instances of rape, it is the body's natural response to stimuli to do what the body does naturally when trying to be aroused or coerced into sexual activity. For example, a woman who is raped may not understand why her vagina was secreting fluids to help with penetration since she wasn't mentally nor physically consenting to sex. We often associate arousal (wet vagina or an erect penis) to moments where the stimuli are welcomed. However, we do not always have full control over our natural reactions to stimuli that we did not consent to, and that can be confusing to the person who is being raped, regardless of gender...

I am speaking from experience here as a rape victim who had to go seek therapy and try to figure out why my body did what it did when I was raped. It was my body's natural reaction and I found true disgust and disdain with myself for years about it. Men can experience the same thing.

Might I suggest doing some further reading and looking up the references they used and also scanning those for further information as well. You will find your evidence there.

Listen I'm telling you it fucking happens. Women can rape men. And you are being incredibly ignorant on the subject. Here is more information

The second video raises more questions than it answers. Was this guy disabled and unable to defend himself?

The article you posted isn't so much about grown women raping grown men. It's about women being perpetrators of sexual assault. It mostly discussed women sexually assaulting other women or sexually assaulting minors and adolescents. And nobody is saying that doesn't happen.

I know, I know, it's Reddit, but still.

A good friend of mine has been dealing with harassment at the workplace lately. A coworker of his didn't take it well when he turned down her advances. She had repeatedly asked him to go out for drinks with her and eventually he had to bluntly tell her that he had no interest with spending time with any coworkers outside of work. After dealing with her texting him inappropriate stuff, bringing up inappropriate stuff at work and putting him in a lot of awkward situations, he went to HR over the whole ordeal and asked if he could be placed on another work schedule so he didn't have to work with her. HR did not take him seriously, she faced no repercussions and he still has to work with her. It's to the point where he wants to quit his job. What he is dealing with is sexual harassment and it's never okay for stuff like that to be swept under the rug. But unfortunately, it happens to women and men. People like to brush off allegations of sexual harassment and assault, because it's an icky subject and it's just "easier" for them to act as if it's not as serious as it is. And some people say that rape culture doesn't exist, pfff.

Does it happen more to women than to men? Yes. I don't know a single woman who hasn't dealt with harassment at the very least. I've had multiple times where I felt unsafe in my own house because of some men being creeps. Hell, I have had an Amazon driver badger me about going on a date with him while I was standing in my doorframe, makeup-less, hair a mess and baggy pajamas on. And, I've also had some legit bad stuff happen and because it was done by someone I was friends with, no one cared. Someone I dated even said "well, you shouldn't have put yourself in that situation". It's a terrible thing to experience, and when men come forward about harassment or assault, it's usually met with uncaring or straight up derision, especially if the harassment/assault was perpetrated by a woman.

Sexual harassment, assault and rape should be taken seriously no matter what the gender of the victim is.

@AlbinoGator

You've fucked up in a superbad way.

Might want to fuck off at this point rather than double down on your stance.

Sure, we appreciated your comment on:
People generally don't like it when they call attention to a serious issue in their life and someone who really has no idea what it feels like, tries to make it seem like they do.
because sure, it does stink when a woman is making an emotional post about being harassed and a man steps in and says "well it happens to us too!" (but it does, so...)

HOWEVER
Your more recent comments are beyond ignorant and downright offensive to men. Because:

ANYONE CAN BE RAPED. ANY GENDER. ANY AGE. ANY SIZE. ANY SHAPE.
and if you disagree, you're just a shit person. So either stop being a shit person, or take a hike.

YES we know, women are more of a target, and are constantly more afraid of it because of many reasons. But to act like it doesn't happen in reverse is dumb af.

Make your choice. Unshit your brain or fuck off.

The second video raises more questions than it answers. Was this guy disabled and unable to defend himself?

The article you posted isn't so much about grown women raping grown men. It's about women being perpetrators of sexual assault. It mostly discussed women sexually assaulting other women or sexually assaulting minors and adolescents. And nobody is saying that doesn't happen.
You lack compassion. . I saw this documentary a few years ago where raped women sometimes felt aroused during it. That doesn't mean they wanted it. It was just a physical reaction. I think it's the same with male victims. And most try to ignore what happened because they had a physical reaction. an erection doesn't mean consent.

Ok you're all right. I'm a heartless bastard with no compassion. I'm a shit person. You've figured me out.

Except you're all arguing something different from what I said. I never said anything about unwanted physical reactions to stimuli. I very well understand that the body's can't always be controlled. And in the case of the guy in the video, being forced to have sex with the woman, it was in his best interest to perform.

What I was saying is that I don't understand how it escalated to this point. As I said, the video raises more questions than it answers. Is that not the case? He was obviously physically abused. And the woman was charged and sentenced to prison. Nobody is saying that he's lying. What I'm saying is, I don't understand it. I don't understand how a fully grown, physically and mentally capable adult male get raped by an adult female. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying it's confusing.

The point about age is important though. A 13 year old boy is not a man. He is a child. The entire point of the whole fucking thing was to say that fully grown, physically and mentally capable adult men are not at much risk of being raped by adult females. That is not to say that females never rape males. They do. But adult females very rarely rape adult males. And once again, I mean fully capable both mentally and physically. So that excludes the elderly in nursing homes or children and adolescents.

If I'm a monster for thinking this then so be it.

I don't understand how a fully grown, physically and mentally capable adult male get raped by an adult female. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying it's confusing
It's not confusing you nit wit. You have clear prejudice. Anyone can be raped, and you questioning how diminishes male victims and continues stigma towards female on male sexual violence. It fucking happens.

I don't understand how a fully grown, physically and mentally capable adult male get raped by an adult female. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying it's confusing.

A man can be physically incapacitated by a woman in multiple ways. Drugs, alcohol, I have even read a terrible story about a woman tricking her boyfriend into bondage so she could physically and sexually assault him. And even if he is not incapacitated, a lot of men will just go along with unwanted advances for fear of retaliation, much like what happens with a man assaulting a woman.

What reports? Show me a single credible report of a man being raped by a woman.

These are problematic statements.

Reports are less likely to be filed, and if they are less likely to gain traction, but it happens. Denying it is just wrong.
No matter what age, males being raped by females is still rape.

You just need to unfuck your brain on this. You're wrong, take a breath, have a sip of liquid, walk around the block or something. Then come back and realize you shouldn't have said these things.

Just for the record my explosion at F10 was more personal and motivated by a long history of interactions with him, many private, and the fact that he has imo insulted me repeatedly since I joined this forum. As well as the fact that since I have joined this forum, a few other guys from here have started following me on various platforms and started acting really inappropriately.My newer public personna here is because I don't want that to happen anymore, I want to be seen more as a hard bitch, than someone who it's OK to impose upon in inappropriate ways. Or whose kindness it's OK to try and take advantage of.

His comment on it happening to men too wasn't super bad, and was 100% true.

My reaction to him, was based 100% upon other things, and the fact that I basically don't want him replying to me and trying to have a convo with me over every post I make. I thought that I had blocked him (I had, without unblocking him) and it just infuriated me that I had to be bothered by him again, in that moment. Because his response still showed to me, despite being on block. I'm very VERY, VERY, VERY not well right now, and I don't have my usual patience for people, who I find confusing, or hurtful.

I'm really sorry that it seems to have spurred this. Even though I don't care for him, the level of venom in my reaction was over the top, and not OK or specific to this issue. And I also basically tried to find something in his response to spew it, because of my personal feelings about him, and that was not fair.

I did get really emotional when I saw that basically, I was one of the only models who had a benign experience being recognized out in public.
But I really didn't mean to spur all of this and have so many people so upset.
Anyways novel over.

Men definitely can and do get raped, as well as little boys. It is not fair, and it breaks my heart.
I apologize for distracting the issue with my own personal emotionality, and personal anger toward another member.

ETA; I'm weak and I spend most of my time sleeping, so to wake up and see all this is like... whoa...shit! Not OK. And I do have some responsibility in this.

Last edited:
His comment on it happening to men too wasn't super bad, and was 100% true.
I'm glad you can rise beyond your personal issues with him and say this, since it has become the morphed topic.

On another note, I know you've had some personal qualms with a member or few here, and maybe more explosively so since your hormones have possibly taken your emotions and intuition into overdrive. The outburst in this thread was a tad derailing and might have been better served as a private post or message to the target. Hoping this won't be a common occurrence in the public sections of the forum. (Not just from you but others as well.)

Reactions: MarieElise
Hoping this won't be a common occurrence in the public sections of the forum. (Not just from you but others as well.)
Definitely won't be from me. I apologize.
I apologize to OP also.

ETA; My hormones have definitely taken my emotions into overdrive. 100% accurate there (but I appreciate the way you considerately worded it as "possibly").

Last edited:
I hope to never see any of the broadcasters I visit by accident in person.
If I did, I would not say a thing to them at the time of sighting. Nor would I say anything to them online. I would just simply do my best and act like the encounter never happened and go on about my life. We all value our privacy and anonymity. I know I value mine.

The only broadcasters I met in person were at AVN. It was an interesting experience. :)

Thank you. You've proven my point on why so many men do not report sexual assault or rape. You've also shown that some people tend to be part of the problem rather than a part of the solution.

because sure, it does stink when a woman is making an emotional post about being harassed and a man steps in and says "well it happens to us too!" (but it does, so...)

I apologize if my post caused negative feelings for anyone, that was not the intention. Nor was the intention to detract from what this thread was about. It truly was intended to be in support of the problems being discussed by addressing it in its entirety. Like so many other issues that exist, the problem is complex and the solutions are even more so.

As to the issues Eli has with me, I won't be airing them more than I did in my previous response to her. In my defense, I did explain things to Amber so she has an idea of what's going on instead of a one-sided story. To anyone who's felt I've stepped over the line in some way, my apologies. I have always tried to maintain a level of decency and composure while respecting other's views, opinions and boundaries.

Really I'm done here. I don't care anymore. I've said what I wanted to say and you all can disagree and call me whatever names you want to call me. Kick me off the forum if that's what you gotta do. But I'm not going to apologize for stating the obvious fact that men as a whole generally are not in danger of being raped by women.

Really I'm done here. I don't care anymore. I've said what I wanted to say and you all can disagree and call me whatever names you want to call me. Kick me off the forum if that's what you gotta do. But I'm not going to apologize for stating the obvious fact that men as a whole generally are not in danger of being raped by women.
Human garbage.

Well this thread certainly turned into a shit show.

Long standing member asks to be deleted, other contributing member turns out to be an asshat... 2020 really is just giving us one last hurrah, ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.