AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girl Scout Cookies season

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still on?! I need to go pick up some packages and omg I need those samoas

Reactions: eyeteach
Thin MInts are my favorite! I also like the Shortbread cookies (they may have a different name now). I put vanilla ice cream in between 2 shortbreads. :)

Thin mints, come to me!

Anyone remember the lemon sandwich cookies from the 90s? Those USED to be my favorites but they stopped making them. :(

I have found myself a Somoas dealer! That little 8 year old chickie is gonna make a ton-shit of money towards camp...or whatever. It's $4 a box but hey, can you actually put a price on perfection? I think not.

Reactions: LilyOhRiley
Oh, Samoas...those little fuckers are delicious and I've already hidden about $20 worth of them in the freezer in hopes that they'll be forgotten long enough to survive more than a month or so.

Thin mints, come to me!

Anyone remember the lemon sandwich cookies from the 90s? Those USED to be my favorites but they stopped making them. :(

For the longest time I felt like a crazy person when those just disappeared. But, the Net has proved I was just one of many.

That said the girl scout cookie finder app feels so creepy. Not everything requires an app.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
I've never had Girl Scout Cookies before.... :(

I think I may need to find this app that was mentioned asap.

For the longest time I felt like a crazy person when those just disappeared. But, the Net has proved I was just one of many.

That said the girl scout cookie finder app feels so creepy. Not everything requires an app.
I think this every time I open it in my quest for Girl Scout cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.