AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girlfriend Experience/non-nude cam sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2012
Hi everyone. I've been a member of CamCrush for a while and decided to see what else is out there.

Basically i'm looking for a website where I can ask girls to perform girlfriend experience type roleplay in live or downloadable content (prefer the latter). The best way to explain it is to show an example of what i'm looking for:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9oiV4-RNAo

Something like that where a girl will record a video talking to the camera as if it were me, whispering sweet nothings or building up my self confidence etc.

Another similar cam site feature I'm looking for is basically being able to talk to girls and get some advice on being not so socially inept. like dating therapy or something.

Anyone know of sites or girls that could cater to these requests?

Thanks,
Eddie

clips4sale.com probly has some

To me, girlfriend experience conjures up a model nagging me, making me wait outside shoe stores for her, forcing me to go to dinner parties with her friends and saying we never talk anymore when we actually talk interminably.

Hi Eddie,
Basically it comes down to hanging out with a girl and seeing if you like her.
There are non-nude ladies on most camsites, I'm one of them actually.

You sound like a sweetheart and most of the non nude ladies would be pretty happy to have you.

It would be a refreshing change to have a new person come in and NOT have them ask me if I'm shaved as the first question :)

Reactions: eddie and 16_bit
Thanks. I suffer from social anxiety and have trouble talking to girls (or anyone really) face to face so I'm looking for different methods to build up my social skills

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
I would think if you'r e looking looking to shed some social anxiety, somewherre like MFC wherer you can talk to a real live person in real time without actually beuing in the same troom as them would be ideal. :twocents-02cents:

(I'm pretty drunk and too lazy to correct any typos - and there seem tyo be many :-D )

I agree with bob! Mfc sounds like the perfect place for you, even just in the general chat room. Most rooms have a distinct social atmosphere where people are friends. Being in an MFC chat can be a lot like a party without the social awkwardness. As Lon's as you tip a little bit and just chat like a regular human being most every room will welcome you. It's all about hopping around and finding the social circle that best fits you. Good luck!

You might be able to find someone for this on mygirlfund, it's free to join. They have messages (which do cost 1 credit after you've used the free ones), live chat which i'm given to understand can be either free or paid (set by model but maybe someone can confirm this here for you) and video chat, not sure if that can be free or if it's just paid.

Reactions: eddie
Finding a room and gal on MFC that fits you would probably be a fun way to go. I'd log in as a a guest and lurk a bit first if I were you. When you find a room that feels right, go premium and ease in. A lot of girls would probably LOVE to work within what you are hoping to do as long as you plan to tip for it. :dance:

16_bit said:
You might be able to find someone for this on mygirlfund, it's free to join. They have messages (which do cost 1 credit after you've used the free ones), live chat which i'm given to understand can be either free or paid (set by model but maybe someone can confirm this here for you) and video chat, not sure if that can be free or if it's just paid.
Live chat is free (though most girls on there don't use this feature because there are a lot of members who abuse it), it's basically like any standard instant message service. Video chat can be free or paid. Lots of girls on MGF also offer videos and pictures that might fit the downloadable content of the GFE like OP described.

Reactions: 16_bit and eddie
*waves* this is something I'd be more than happy to do. Feel free to pop by sometime - shoot me a pm. My room can be a tiny bit intimidating - and I certainly do sexual things in main chat, but I can cater to your custom video requests, and i think its a sweet idea!! Can also spend time chatting on skype etc ...

Even if you don't think I'm your cuppa tea, MFC is an awesome place to check out. There are lots of girls who could probably do this...

Reactions: eddie
thanks everyone. I checked out MFC but the live chat streams stutter too much. I'll look into requests through that site and MGF.

thanks again

Camille13 said:
It would be a refreshing change to have a new person come in and NOT have them ask me if I'm shaved as the first question :)

I thought the most common first question these days was: "U do anal, bb?"

bein a guy whos touched by the anxiety stick myself i know how ya feel, mfc is a great place to open yourself up to people in a real time way until you're ready for a more direct approach. a non adult non cam site thats good for anxiety sufferers is

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Anxiety/support-group

it helped me out a lot dealing with all the crap that goes along with all the brain chemistry of mine thats screwed up :)

Reactions: Eebre
Jupiter551 said:
making me wait outside shoe stores for her

When I was a kid, I HATED it when my grandmom dragged me to Payless and Boscov's to try on shoes and clothes. LOL. I just wanted it to end so I could play with my Barbies/Barbie trading cards, and watch JEM. :lol:
tumblr_m7sla7y97y1ry6hqso1_250.gif

But now I like Payless...it's where I usually go when I want a new pair of black AIRWALK sneakers.

I actually have a regular who gets custom videos like this from me pretty often on MyGirlFund :)

I think MGF is a good site for what youre looking for.

If you do create a profile there, just describe what youre looking for on your profile and Im sure youll get some messages from ladies who offer this. You can send out messages requesting it as well. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: 16_bit
ComicOzzie said:
Camille13 said:

I thought the most common first question these days was: "U do anal, bb?"

Well, I'm a redhead so everyone wants to know if the collar matches the cuffs... LOL

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Id be happy to try something like this. I often feel like I need to practice being more personable and it would be very refreshing to do a custom video like that rather than the usual stuff. Feel free to hit me up via MFC mail or a PM on here.

extralunchmoney.com too, I get their weekly newsletter thingy in my email and notice on there it will list some open 'commissions' - I guess guys basically post what they want and how much they want to pay and if anyone's interested they get in touch with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.