AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girlfriend okay with you being a member?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine doesn't know. I'm a regular for one camgirl; my girlfriend thinks said camgirl is a former Warcraft guild friend who played a Restoration Shaman and is now into cosplay. The best damn Restoration Shaman ever. :pompous:

There is NO way I would be in a relationship with someone who couldn't accept my camviewing. They would have to accept it, and support my decision to tip.

If my status changes, in general I suspect not okay with it, my attention would be too busy elsewhere to have time for it anyway.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I only had girlfriends kinda when the internet was not around or it was just starting out so I don't know if in this day and age they might have become desensitized by all the nakedness on the internets. I suspect that the girlfriends I was with would have hated me talking to other females on the internets. My impression, based on past experiences, is that any girl that takes in interest in me will probably not be to kind to the nakedness of other females (it doesn't matter if we are just talking and I am tipping her for being cool to me).

In school (1994) I found a bunch of playboy magazines that were in a dumpster and hid them in a closet in my roommate's room and my girlfriend found them and I really got in trouble for that. She found every kind of pervy thing I tried to hide (for example a Sports Illustrated pic of a svelte sports-up couple I found to be intriguing) and I always got caught and it was always just horrible trying to explain what I perv I was. She wasn't a saint or anything (I guess sainthood could be bestowed upon her for having to deal with me 24/7) but she hated the fact that I saw other women and their boobies and pubes in a print magazine or anything close to that. This was all before computers were what they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.