AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls would you shave your head on cam for tokens?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2012
Hi girls....I'm just wondering if there'd be anyone interested in shaving your head bald on cam? If so how many tokens would you want to do it? I think it'd be really sexy!
Get in touch if you're interested!

Jupiter551 said:
can't you just bump the thread you posted yesterday looking for prospective baldies?

^THIS^

Shandy82, we already answered you in your Ask-A-Model thread (about the same thing), which you posted in the Ask-A-Model section, and I even posted a few Clips4Sale links, in case you were interested. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9222

Reactions: Nordling
Sorry guys and girls...I'm new to this and wasn't sure which forum to post in for the best response! So posted in 2!! I didn't know it wasn't allowed! Rookie mistake, it won't happen again! I don't even know what you mean by 'bump'!!

Shandy82 said:
Hi girls....I'm just wondering if there'd be anyone interested in shaving your head bald on cam? If so how many tokens would you want to do it? I think it'd be really sexy!
Get in touch if you're interested!

Attachments

• 1315278307120.jpg
    1315278307120.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 83
600,000 tokens with an electric razor, I'll bic it for a million.

Eyebrows stay, that's non-negotiable.

Reactions: KayleePond
LovelyLemon said:
600,000 tokens with an electric razor, I'll bic it for a million.

Eyebrows stay, that's non-negotiable.
Oh to be rich and call you on that :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.