AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Glad I'm not a girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, I use the term ghetto often. I'm not referring to people with any certain color skin, though. To me it's more about attitude. One that promotes violence and general bad-assed-ness as opposed to calm discussion and a more humble way of being. I've had quite a few friends who had a ghetto mentality. It really disturbed me that when someone did something unfavorable to them, their response was usually something like "I'll go kick her fucking ass, me and my sister will go fuck her up and beat her face in" instead of something more reasonable.

But yeah that video is funny. It could be made for all sorts of people and things they say to others, not just white/black.

AmberCutie said:
Hah, I use the term ghetto often. I'm not referring to people with any certain color skin, though. To me it's more about attitude. One that promotes violence and general bad-assed-ness as opposed to calm discussion and a more humble way of being. I've had quite a few friends who had a ghetto mentality. It really disturbed me that when someone did something unfavorable to them, their response was usually something like "I'll go kick her fucking ass, me and my sister will go fuck her up and beat her face in" instead of something more reasonable.

But yeah that video is funny. It could be made for all sorts of people and things they say to others, not just white/black.

As a non-American watching that I agree, a lot of the stuff said is perfectly applicable to other situations not involving race. As for ghetto...I use it to connote something jury-rigged together - basically self-fixed because the person is either miserly or hasn't the cash; for example broken glasses frames repaired with duct tape.

Ghettos also neither began nor ended with America or black people, it's hardly racist to suggest the term "ghetto" is necessarily related to black neighbourhoods, but it is a little ego-centric to think so.

Jupiter551 said:
Ghettos also neither began nor ended with America or black people, it's hardly racist to suggest the term "ghetto" is necessarily related to black neighbourhoods, but it is a little ego-centric to think so.

'EGO'centric for sure... but that's how so much of this crap is anyway when bantying about the racism banners and pointing fingers.

I only thought this was funny because I can imagine my best friend laughing her ass off about it and she's so black that you can't see her with the lights off. No kidding, we've tried it before. You could see my ass just fine but I couldn't see her until she smiled. Funniest damn thing I've ever done.

When this kind of stuff happens in off cam life it makes me somewhat uncomfortable and makes me want to smack the idiot saying stuff like that.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
blackxrose said:
When this kind of stuff happens in off cam life it makes me somewhat uncomfortable and makes me want to smack the idiot saying stuff like that.

funnily enough I was brought up to like and respect everyone and a friend of mine who is a Britain of Indian descent was racially abused by football fans that is real football what you Americans call Soccer, he told me it was lucky i wasn't there as he ignored them and I probably would have punched them or at least given them shit back and started a riot in islington

SinfulKnight said:
blackxrose said:

funnily enough I was brought up to like and respect everyone and a friend of mine who is a Britain of Indian descent was racially abused by football fans that is real football what you Americans call Soccer, he told me it was lucky i wasn't there as he ignored them and I probably would have punched them or at least given them shit back and started a riot in islington
Yea, I have a bad case of the Wanna-smacks from all the dummies around me. Lol. I don't tolerate prejudice because it makes my pimp hand itchy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.