AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Goal/Tip Etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Sincere question(s) Ladies..

Last night I was on CB and a model had a topless goal set to 100 tokens(of which I was unaware of at the time I entered her room). Upon entering her room she PM'd me and we struck up a conversation, so I began tipping in small increments just for the conversation. Within a few minutes I had unknowingly reached her topless goal and she asked me in PM if I wanted her to remove her top. I said no, it was not necessary, as I was enjoying the conversation. I stayed for a good 30 minutes and spent over 500 tokens just chatting and enjoying her company. All of a sudden I noticed the room chat was filled with messages from gray(black?) users demanding that she remove her top as was promised in her original goal. A couple were threatening to report her for not keeping her goal promise. I felt terrible. Upon checking the user list I noticed I was the only purple user in her room and that I was the only one who was tipping her. There were 2-3 blue members in her room also, but none of them were tipping or even chatting in the room chat. The rest of 40+ users were grays or anonymous users.

After saying goodbye I started thinking about my decision to say "no" when she asked me if I wanted her to remove her top. I mean, she asked me after all - as a courtesy, I would assume, since I was the only one tipping. In hindsight, I keep having these feelings that I somehow broke room etiquette by saying no to her removing her top, and somehow cheated the rest of the room for what they were waiting to see.

Are goals set for the room, or for the members who are actually spending tokens to reach those goals? Did the model make a mistake by asking me if I wanted her to remove her top, or should she just have removed it without asking once the goal was reached?

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Was the goal 100 tokens total or it had 100 tokens left of a larger goal that others had tipped towards?
If multiple users had tipped for a topless goal, and the user who tipped the last 100 tokens of the goal says I should keep my top on I would politely decline.
If only one user tipped for the entire goal and wanted the top to stay on, I would gladly keep it on and tell the greys to fuck off or consider tipping next time if they want to see something that badly.

Was the goal 100 tokens total or it had 100 tokens left of a larger goal that others had tipped towards?
If multiple users had tipped for a topless goal, and the user who tipped the last 100 tokens of the goal says I should keep my top on I would politely decline.
If only one user tipped for the entire goal and wanted the top to stay on, I would gladly keep it on and tell the greys to fuck off or consider tipping next time if they want to see something that badly.

Yes, the goal was 100 tokens total, of which I contributed all of.

Sincere question(s) Ladies..

Last night I was on CB and a model had a topless goal set to 100 tokens(of which I was unaware of at the time I entered her room). Upon entering her room she PM'd me and we struck up a conversation, so I began tipping in small increments just for the conversation. Within a few minutes I had unknowingly reached her topless goal and she asked me in PM if I wanted her to remove her top. I said no, it was not necessary, as I was enjoying the conversation. I stayed for a good 30 minutes and spent over 500 tokens just chatting and enjoying her company. All of a sudden I noticed the room chat was filled with messages from gray(black?) users demanding that she remove her top as was promised in her original goal. A couple were threatening to report her for not keeping her goal promise. I felt terrible. Upon checking the user list I noticed I was the only purple user in her room and that I was the only one who was tipping her. There were 2-3 blue members in her room also, but none of them were tipping or even chatting in the room chat. The rest of 40+ users were grays or anonymous users.

After saying goodbye I started thinking about my decision to say "no" when she asked me if I wanted her to remove her top. I mean, she asked me after all - as a courtesy, I would assume, since I was the only one tipping. In hindsight, I keep having these feelings that I somehow broke room etiquette by saying no to her removing her top, and somehow cheated the rest of the room for what they were waiting to see.

Are goals set for the room, or for the members who are actually spending tokens to reach those goals? Did the model make a mistake by asking me if I wanted her to remove her top, or should she just have removed it without asking once the goal was reached?
It was up to the model to say something like this just maybe more politely :D.

OP don't blame yourself for this one. You were being a fantastic member.

I had a user last night tip to activate my Lush, but it also matched a tip menu item for spankings. I was getting ready to wind up for the spankings and he said he wasn’t actually interested in the spankings, so I didn’t do them. If someone in my room was upset about it, they didn’t express it. But ultimately it was his decision. He had let that known in a normal chat response, but had he put it in the tip note (like some do), I let the room know. If they want something, then they need to tip for it. Don’t feel bad at all. It’s not very often we get to enjoy a conversation that includes tips with no other expectations. I’ve had users take me private just to talk and it’s always a pleasant surprise. So you are one of the rare breed of users we enjoy. So thank you. :joyful:

I had a user last night tip to activate my Lush, but it also matched a tip menu item for spankings. I was getting ready to wind up for the spankings and he said he wasn’t actually interested in the spankings, so I didn’t do them. If someone in my room was upset about it, they didn’t express it. But ultimately it was his decision. He had let that known in a normal chat response, but had he put it in the tip note (like some do), I let the room know. If they want something, then they need to tip for it. Don’t feel bad at all. It’s not very often we get to enjoy a conversation that includes tips with no other expectations. I’ve had users take me private just to talk and it’s always a pleasant surprise. So you are one of the rare breed of users we enjoy. So thank you. :joyful:

Can you explain this again? He tipped with note for the lush but you thought he meant spanks so you didn't do anything? Why would you need to tell the room what the tip note asks? You're praising members that tip for nothing?

Can you explain this again? He tipped with note for the lush but you thought he meant spanks so you didn't do anything? Why would you need to tell the room what the tip note asks? You're praising members that tip for nothing?
I think you read that backwards.

Quick question. Does CB not have anything like the "nocount" on MyFreeCams? I see members on MFC tip all the time and not want it to go toward the count. Just having the nocount in their tip note keeps it from deducting - and everyone in the room can see the count didn't change.

You did nothing wrong, my friend. If other members didn’t contribute towards the goal, and you (the only tipper) specifically said she could keep her top on, the other members should not be bitching. This is exactly why members should make it a GROUP EFFORT to contribute towards a goal...rather than camp out in free chat waiting for one person to do it all. That’s what they get for not contributing...

I’ve had a member tip enough for my whole topless goal, and specify that it’s just for me and no, it doesn’t need to go towards the goal. So I kept my top on. I wish the rest of the non-tipping, lurky loos would bitch about it...I’d tell them to fuck right off. Lol.

It’s funny how half the time members will sit there and not chat with the model (not even a hello), but as soon as they’re certain it’s naked time, suddenly they have a lot to say. Lol.

He tipped to activate the Lush, which happened to also match the amount for a specific request on my regular tip menu. The boy I use for my regular tip menu tells me and the room that he tipped for spanks. So it just courtesy for me to tell the room that the spankings weren’t his intention so they don’t think I missed it or ignored it. OP was tipping and didn’t realize he had hit a goal, and in my case the user also tipped for something unintentionally. It’s up to the model and user who tipped, to agree to what is wanted. In OPs case the model gave him the option, which she didn’t need to do. But since he was the only tipper, she has that right. Just like the grey users had no right to complain. If I was her, after greys started complaining, I would have given him a password show & then the freeloaders would have been left out completely. They’re lucky she’s even letting them chat. In my room greys are silenced by my bot. Buy tokens & use them if you want to have a say.

I've done this countless times in rooms. I'll tip a "standard amount" for me, which most often also happens to be the same for an event of a model. If I know it's the case, I'll put a tip note in saying that it's just a tip, and not for the action. If I'm unaware, I'm quickly looking for the tip menu to try and figure out what I did tip for, or will send her a message/tip note that I was just tipping. There's also a lot of times where I'll ninja tip, so it doesn't go towards the room count. This is usually the case for if I'm the only one tipping in the room. This way, model gets tipped, and the non-tippers don't get a show at my sole expense.

So it just courtesy for me to tell the room that the spankings weren’t his intention so they don’t think I missed it or ignored it.

Exactly. I do this same thing, because I think it's the smart thing to do. When my favorite MFC regular tips and tells me I don't have to flash or I don't have to get topless or naked (when he's tipped that entire amount himself), I repeat back to him what he's said aloud ("So that tip isn't for a flash? Okay, thank you!"), so that he knows I understood...and so that everyone else in the room understands that I'm not a lying/scamming-ass model. Whether they're tippers or not...I do not want people misunderstanding shit, and starting rumors on ACF or Twitter that I'm a liar or scammer. Lmao.

The member who's doing the tipping is the one who gets to make requests (whether it's to take something off, or keep something on). Members who aren't tipping don't get to have a say in what you do/don't do next. :).

I lose my fucking shit anytime the peanut gallery bitches about me not doing a goal or tip requirement if someone just tips for whatever reason. That's so unfair and disrespectful to you paying members.

I make people think twice for speaking out line and tell them if they don't plan on spending a dime, shut the fuck up. I don't mind free loading unless you stay silent and not be greedy.

Or I get told "you have an attitude." Lol.

This has helped keep those kind of people normally out of my room of years of me being verbally abusive and ruinning their boner :)

Honestly don't worry too much, freeloaders opinion is not important. As long as you are the only one tipping then you do not have to worry.
They will report her, hahaha makes me laugh loud what they will report : Dear Chaturbate this model did not show me her boobs to stroke my miserable shit of it, after someone else spend tokens on her.

According to Chaturbate rules tokens are considered being gifts, even if a model has a goal she must not perform any action. So even if they report her they will only have to suck their own cock in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.