AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Google Wallet Uk Scam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornn

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 12, 2017
West Coast
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Ropeandthorn
Tumblr Username
RopeAndThorn
Chaturbate Username
Thornberryy
Hey guys, so I had a basic on mfc come to me for a skype show, we talked about it and got all the details. I told him I was waiting for payment and he says he sent it and that it'll take up to two days since hes in the UK. Usually I get the funds instantly or at least get a confirmation email. I tell him this and he send me something through skype that looks like a copy pasted receipt. Looks fishy, so i sent him a messaging saying no/apologizing since I never got any of the money beforehand
62487-c0b4449da52886bde15ea23ad2b75c8d.jpg

Anyone else have experience w google wallet from the UK to US? Am I over reacting?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 3.23.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 3.23.35 PM.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 25
Hey guys, so I had a basic on mfc come to me for a skype show, we talked about it and got all the details. I told him I was waiting for payment and he says he sent it and that it'll take up to two days since hes in the UK. Usually I get the funds instantly or at least get a confirmation email. I tell him this and he send me something through skype that looks like a copy pasted receipt. Looks fishy, so i sent him a messaging saying no/apologizing since I never got any of the money beforehand

Anyone else have experience w google wallet from the UK to US? Am I over reacting?
Google Wallet bans adult content.

Google Wallet bans adult content.

they're not buying adult content through google wallet, though, they're just using google wallet to pay a person who will shortly create adult content on skype.

I mean, I'm sure google wallet bans gun sales, too, right? but nothing stops you paying a person/a non-gunstore and getting a gun in return.

For sure you did the right thing. He was totally trying to scam you.

Good job not falling for it.

Reactions: Lelo1 and Guy
They can send money, but you can't transfer it? I don't understand what that means lol. But yeah, that sucked. ive never been scammed like that before. Not that he actually got any content, but that was a long hard effort to scam someone.

edit: wait i think its just that they can use it in the uk, just not for uk to us transfers and vice versa. morning brain fog, my bad

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 11.03.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 11.03.15 AM.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 7
Yeah. UK Users of Google Wallet can only send funds to other UK users....

Quote from https://www.google.co.uk/wallet/faq.html

"Can I send money to someone outside of the UK?"
At this time, you can only send money with Gmail and Google Wallet to users in the UK. The money can only be sent in pounds.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yeah. UK Users of Google Wallet can only send funds to other UK users....

Quote from https://www.google.co.uk/wallet/faq.html

"Can I send money to someone outside of the UK?"
At this time, you can only send money with Gmail and Google Wallet to users in the UK. The money can only be sent in pounds.

aah, ok.
yeh I saw something on a local (NZ) tech forum saying it seems to be "international transfers" you can't do, not necessarily that international users can't use it [domestically].

Status
Not open for further replies.