AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned been doing nothing but hard work showing my body…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2023
Hey @punker barbie I never got a response it’s been about 5 days since my ban I did nothing but work really hard for 4 months straight to gain my following and this became my only source of income yet no response or respect to the model broadcasting I emailed you guys about 50 times! This is serious my account is banned and I don’t know why and no one is helping!

STOP sending new emails. That just gets you put back in the line for response. Must have some patience and wait for them to reply. I am sure that the original reply from CB (saying they got your support request) said this in the email

Making new threads here with every post also is not helping. Stick to just 1 thread

Upvote 0
If the model needs to make multiple emails to CB because of them not responding in a timely matter then its CB support that is at fault, Darthro Its happening way too much. You know how they can resolve this? buy hiring more support to deal with their broken email system

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.