AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

got banned on chaturbate!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2013
hi, I've been banned on chaturbate yesterday but I don't know why.
I contacted shirley and the support as well but I haven't received an answer yet.
I would like to know if at least I can still receive my money since I converted to cash 156 pounds ( and 138 tokes are stuck because yeasterday I was banned while I was broadcasting )
Then I would like to be unbanned because I really like that site.
Do you know anything?
Somene who got banned did receive their money anyway?
thanks
:)

lolita said:
hi, I've been banned on chaturbate yesterday but I don't know why.
I contacted shirley and the support as well but I haven't received an answer yet.
I would like to know if at least I can still receive my money since I converted to cash 156 pounds ( and 138 tokes are stuck because yeasterday I was banned while I was broadcasting )
Then I would like to be unbanned because I really like that site.
Do you know anything?
Somene who got banned did receive their money anyway?
thanks
:)
Curious... what were you doing while you were on cam before you got banned?

What is your username on chaturbate?

If it's anything to do with "Lolita," I'll bet that's why.

Otherwise, if perhaps you had visible alcohol on cam, anyone without ID submitted on cam with you, or perhaps your ID has expired?

Chaturbate is very strict about underage camming and anything related to that. Someone may have reported you as underage, or they may have decided to ban you just based on the use of the word "lolita."

:think: Let us know what you find out!

Reactions: Shaun__
My username on chaturbate is sweet_couple19

Lolita is a name I used here because I registred on this forum by my self, while I use chaturbate with my boyfriend.
About my age I'm 19 and I sent them the proof when I was creating the account.
The only thing happend was that while I was broadcasting, I had skype opened ( even if i wasn't using that, it just turned on by its own ). I got warned, so I turned off skype. After a while, I've been banned even if I was doing anything.
I wasn't drink, the most it's that I was smoking... and I always done this, soI don't think it's a problem.

Thank you anyway :)

O_O that is truly strange then.

Maybe someone reported you anyway? Some people are jerks.

yes, I just hope they'll reply me. And I also hope to receive at the least the money I earned. I was planning to pay the rent with that lol

lolita said:
well,there are news!
as I suspected,I've been banned because of the cigarettes.
they thought they were joints because I roll them :)
so i'm again in!
thank you anyway
Cool! Glad you got it worked out. I like to roll my own too; I think they taste better. :)

Nordling said:
lolita said:
well,there are news!
as I suspected,I've been banned because of the cigarettes.
they thought they were joints because I roll them :)
so i'm again in!
thank you anyway
Cool! Glad you got it worked out. I like to roll my own too; I think they taste better. :)
Not to mention much less expensive. Elderly couple I use to play poker with finally got into rolling their own. Turns out they both ended up smoking less too. They got their nicotine but without all the chemicals the cigarette companies add to make it that much more addicting. So the tobacco itself was cheaper and they were smoking less.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.