AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GOT BANNED SUPPORT NOT REPLYING PLEASE HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned to and no one respond i still got my tokens can i get it back or what? Thanks for any help
As stated in the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up for Chaturbate, no. You also agreed to them not having to give you any reason for a ban.
I realize it sucks to have lost all your earned tokens, but you might as well start looking for another site to stream on (after reading their terms of service).

Upvote 0
As stated in the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up for Chaturbate, no. You also agreed to them not having to give you any reason for a ban.
I realize it sucks to have lost all your earned tokens, but you might as well start looking for another site to stream on (after reading their terms of service).
I'm not a model, I'm an ordinary member who wanted to take a supporter memeber ship these days, but in the morning when I logged in I saw that I was banned but there is no reason and I don't know what I did ?? I haven't been on the platform for a long time but I really like it and so far I've left a lot of money and I would leave more but as you can see I can't because they banned me. at least to answer me what I did so that I would not do it again and if I could get unaban

Upvote 0
I'm not a model, I'm an ordinary member who wanted to take a supporter memeber ship these days, but in the morning when I logged in I saw that I was banned but there is no reason and I don't know what I did ?? I haven't been on the platform for a long time but I really like it and so far I've left a lot of money and I would leave more but as you can see I can't because they banned me. at least to answer me what I did so that I would not do it again and if I could get unaban
Oh, my bad! Apologies.
But my point still stands even if you are a user. I took my money elsewhere because I didn't want to continue financing their never ending shitshow with regard to support.

I was mistakenly and surprisingly blocked on StripChat a couple of months ago, but I got both a reason for the block and an apology for the mistake all within a week. I was blocked by the site, not banned by a model, but support couldn't figure out why it happened at all. I.e., they actually helped me as much as they could to fix the problem.

Upvote 0
Oh, my bad! Apologies.
But my point still stands even if you are a user. I took my money elsewhere because I didn't want to continue financing their never ending shitshow with regard to support.

I was mistakenly and surprisingly blocked on StripChat a couple of months ago, but I got both a reason for the block and an apology for the mistake all within a week. I was blocked by the site, not banned by a model, but support couldn't figure out why it happened at all. I.e., they actually helped me as much as they could to fix the problem.
i hope i can get unban here there are models that only work here and i really like them 😔

Upvote 0
i hope i can get unban here there are models that only work here and i really like them 😔
Maybe time to detach yourself and find someone else you really like on another site? I can almost guarantee you'll find favourites on MFC, Bongacams, StripChat/XHamster Live, Streamate or wherever.
Not sure what Chaturbate did to send both users and models into full on five stages of grief when they are banned. I can sorta understand models since it's their income. But users? Nah.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElektraDivine
Upvote 0
Maybe time to detach yourself and find someone else you really like on another site? I can almost guarantee you'll find favourites on MFC, Bongacams, StripChat/XHamster Live, Streamate or wherever.
Not sure what Chaturbate did to send both users and models into full on five stages of grief when they are banned. I can sorta understand models since it's their income. But users? Nah.
I'll wait for a couple days maybe they can solve the problem

Upvote 0
Good morning @anallover251

you must send an email to them to help you with the ban (Send only one email, because if you send many in a row, they will ignore it and do not help you)

Destination: support@chaturbate.com

Aunto: Help to unban my account

Email: My account was banned and I need help to fix this problem, my username is "WRITE YOUR USERNAME HERE"

My instagram is this in case you want me to help you personally @sr_smithlol

Upvote 0
I wonder why they doesn't have live support chat like camsoda or bongacams. It would be so much better, because sometimes I got delicate issues that should be solved as quick as possible and posting them on forum isn't a way I'm into

Upvote 0
account still banned username (dadyschlong) ticket number (18667189) @punker barbie if you are reading i desparately need your help please cb support not replying what pains me the most is that i dont know exactly what i did and if will i cash out my 9000tokens or not

Reactions: srsmithlol
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.