AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gratitude

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2022
Hi. I just need to share something.
I had to stop drinking. I have been sober for a month.
It was a cam model that helped me through this painful time. Every night in PM she talked to me, and virtually held my hand. Despite working for7 hours in a studio, 4 days a week, on 5 sites, she took the time to talk to me and encourage and support me.
Words do not express the gratitude I have for this woman!
We have become friends. She talks to me about how everyone wants a cheerful model, and how hard it can be to smile and laugh when you don't feel it. How tired she gets and how she questions what she does sometimes. About how she has to hide from family and friends what she does.
I have a whole new respect for cam models now. While I will never know what a model experiences, I can understand the hard work that goes into it, and the adversity that they face. Most of all, I understand that they are human beings. Something I think many of us"clients" forget.
I just wanted to give a shout-out to my model friend, and in fact to all cam models. Thank you for what you do. And know, that sometimes just by chatting with someone, however informally, you could really be making a difference.
Peace.

Last edited:
I feel you OP. About 5 years ago I was in a suicidal depression. As fate would have it, I ended up finding my first cam site, streamate. I ended up in a model’s room who did the same for me.

We are still great online friends after all these years, although she quit streaming to take on an admin role.

So I also agree that you never know how much you might help someone just by being friendly!

Good luck, you got this!

P.s. yes I tipped 😂

guys, so cool they helped you but, instead of finding help on camsites, I would encourage you to find a mental health doctor to deal with those things. And then join your model to celebrate you're doing good.

I would encourage you to find a mental health doctor to deal with those things.
This is something important, as friendships with models can deteriorate in time, as it happens in real life with real friends. Professional help is always the better option along with the model's help. I'm glad you guys found the right people at the right time and that they helped you overcome your problems. It's so good to hear stories like this, but bear in mind, sometimes the help you need can be found only with a professional.

Glad you both also tipped well, because these kind of things can take a toll on the mental health of the model as well.

Take care and keep up with the improvement journey we all have to travel through in life.

These experiences are amazing, sometimes members and people in general forget that behind the sexiness and naughtiness there is a person with feelings and empathy as well

These experiences are amazing, sometimes members and people in general forget that behind the sexiness and naughtiness there is a person with feelings and empathy as well

That's the most important consideration we all have to keep in mind. 👏🙏

Reactions: Nienna
Status
Not open for further replies.