AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gratuitous Pet Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
Jupiter551's sad post about his kitty made me wonder what other people have going on pet wise. This round thing is my dog she is 12 going on 13 and is the last living puppy from her litter. She lives with my mom in the countryside chasing chicken and guinea fowl eating animals away at night. Her hobbies are eating biscuits and sucking eggs. Her brother who went blind at a few years old used to live with her as well, but disappeared several years ago and is believed to have been shot by local asshole rednecks.

Attachments

• IMG_20110104_112125.jpg
    IMG_20110104_112125.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 490
We were talking in my room the other day about how insane my cat Marley is... You may have even seen me Tweet afterwards, asking if perhaps cats could have ADHD...
I decided I needed to document my cat's insane love for me sooooo...
VIDYA!

Bocefish said:
JJ, I had a neurotic cat like that but she was only like that towards my feet or my shoes. Maybe it's your B.O. lol
I sweat kitty pheromones. :lol:

Reactions: camstory
Bocefish said:
You horny pussy you. lol Seriously though, maybe it's your soap or body lotion... I bet it has something to do with your scent somehow.

It has to be! He was an adult when I got him and the previous owners said he was never like that before. They said he was just super chill and laid around. I seriously just can't imagine that.

Jake doing what he does best, sleep.

yN5k1.jpg

Penny loves sleeping too

Fh0TC.jpg

Down the beach

XmIEk.jpg

You looking at me?

QWeZO.jpg

Meh

fYgLx.jpg

Weeeee

fS79r.jpg

We are all hoping Kato has plenty of good times!

@Bullfrog Your dogs are just the cutest things ever! :D They make me think of my Sadie.

JoleneJolene said:
We were talking in my room the other day about how insane my cat Marley is... You may have even seen me Tweet afterwards, asking if perhaps cats could have ADHD...
I decided I needed to document my cat's insane love for me sooooo...

I'm not ashamed to admit that my first trip outside of the models only section.. was to watch you play with your pussy. :thumbleft:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Jupiter551 said:
Haha I love boy cats for their playfullness, Marley is awesome, I needed that put a big smile on my face :D

BTW, I believe cats are excellent judges of character - he clearly adores you

Yes cats are good judges of character which is why they love me.

Attachments

• 1224111617.jpg
    1224111617.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 386
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
Haha I love boy cats for their playfullness, Marley is awesome, I needed that put a big smile on my face :D

are you like 4 foot tall or is that cat fucking huge :eek:

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

are you like 4 foot tall or is that cat fucking huge :eek:

I am six feet tall. It is just a big cat.

Attachments

• AhgjgD1CEAABZ_s.jpg
    AhgjgD1CEAABZ_s.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 377
LacieLaPlante said:
If you have EVER been in my room, you know that my dog Ezio has an insane love for me, much like JJ's kitties.

:lacieluv is a picture of me and my pupp cuddling.

Here's a funny pic that someone made too:
Ezio also has an insane love for :eek:bscene-smokingweed:

This was my best friend's dog but it certainly felt like mine, the first picture was the first day he picked her up and brought her to my house. Her name was Dizzy (Named after Diz from Starship Troopers) who unfortunately had to be put down at 6 after she was found to have meningitis and the pain got to be far too much.

My friend would get a kick out of the fact that she would actually back talk when ever I tried to be more than the fun one to throw the ball for her and whenever she would listen to me she would let me know that she's pissed about it- hard to describe but if you ever got to see it in person you'd know full well what I mean. I could write a book about her but I'll keep it short and just say at times she seemed very intelligent and more human than dog and then at other times she seemed like one big dummy where we couldn't help but laugh.

tJ8k8.jpg

Nh9bX.jpg

LacieLaPlante said:
Alpaca or Llamas? Or both?? I know they're generally kept together because Alpaca's are afraid of the Llama overlords.
both, the brown to the right is an Alpaca, others are Llamas

LOL.. that looks EXACTLY like my old kitty Jammer. He was huge and weighed in at 24lbs. He passed 2 years ago at the ripe old age of 16.
gonna go kitty free for a little bit and concentrate on the dogs. Now I can foster a few that don't get along with cats.

And since this is gratuitous pictures or FAMILY members...

This is the pair that I kept that were having their nightly play in the living room.... Best dogs I've ever had.... except when I have to fight for my slice of a king size bed. :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Bubbies.jpg
    Bubbies.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 314
Just so you dont have nightmares about 2 headed beasts.... lol :lol:

Attachments

• pupsfencedown.jpg
    pupsfencedown.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 309
@JJ We would all act like your kitty if given the chance I suspect. :love4:

Along with this guy I have another cat, a kitten I recently found skulking around my trashcan and the most insane dog on the planet. I would love to have cows someday. Here's hopin'.
The bane of my existence who has been destroying the world around him for nearly 9 years:

Attachments

• t115122.jpg
    t115122.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 266
JickyJuly said:
@JJ We would all act like your kitty if given the chance I suspect. :love4:

Along with this guy I have another cat, a kitten I recently found skulking around my trashcan and the most insane dog on the planet. I would love to have cows someday. Here's hopin'.
The bane of my existence who has been destroying the world around him for nearly 9 years:

I love the fact that fear is written overhead in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.