AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gratuitous Pet Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JickyJuly said:
@JJ We would all act like your kitty if given the chance I suspect. :love4:

Along with this guy I have another cat, a kitten I recently found skulking around my trashcan and the most insane dog on the planet. I would love to have cows someday. Here's hopin'.
The bane of my existence who has been destroying the world around him for nearly 9 years:
That looks eerily like my living room. I have an assload of Christmas lights and a Fear and Loathing poster that Poe loves to chill in front of so he can sneakily lick the backs of people's heads while they're chilling on the couch.

Anywho, this is my kitteh Edgar Allan Poe. He's not very bright, he falls off of things a lot, and he likes to chomp on the noses of unsuspecting victims who think he's trying to give kisses. He also hates the word "cat" for some reason, he starts crying and slapping stuff when you call him a cat. Every time I smoke a bowl he sits about a foot away from me and tries to eat my smoke. I think he's in love with my boyfriend's rabbit but he flirts with the dog too. I love the weird little bastard even if he is turning me into a crazy cat lady :romance-heartsfade:

Attachments

• poe on me head.jpg
    poe on me head.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 367
  • penny the poe the cat the dog.jpg
    penny the poe the cat the dog.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 367
Here's Kato post leg-surgery, with ridiculous shaved-ness. He seems to be getting stronger every day though and he has a great appetite, so for now just trying to forget about the "C" thing :mrgreen:

Some local parrots taking a bath

Attachments

• wKato559.jpg
    wKato559.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 343
  • wparrots0547.jpg
    wparrots0547.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 343
JickyJuly said:
@JJ We would all act like your kitty if given the chance I suspect. :love4:

Along with this guy I have another cat, a kitten I recently found skulking around my trashcan and the most insane dog on the planet. I would love to have cows someday. Here's hopin'.
The bane of my existence who has been destroying the world around him for nearly 9 years:
He is so handsome! :)

I love my fur babies! I have a boxer and 2 cats... however moved into a new apartment about 5 months ago, and had to move one of my cats (outside cat) and my boxer (bigger than the apartment's 40lb pet weight limit) in w/ my parents. Anyone who regulars my room has seen my funny little, cam whore kitty Ty though. She is my baby.

Attachments

• IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 303
Jessi said:
Jup has a pritty kitty :mrgreen:
Styx loving a pineapple:
That picture with the pineapple is so cute! He looks just like Poe :-D
I just had to post this picture of him because I love that we're making the same face :lol:

Attachments

• kraken.jpg
    kraken.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 294
The kitten I found after Christmas is very happy to have a family now.

Attachments

• pam1.jpg
    pam1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 247
  • blondieanteat.jpg
    blondieanteat.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: Jupiter551
Monsters!

Attachments

• march-051.jpg
    march-051.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 229
  • march-032.jpg
    march-032.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 229
  • march-060.jpg
    march-060.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 229
I seem to be taking over this thread on my own. Maybe someone could break up the Jicky-ness and post their furballs too? Til then, I got this.

Attachments

• paradise15.jpg
    paradise15.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 210
  • paradise9.jpg
    paradise9.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 210
  • paradise10.jpg
    paradise10.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 210
  • morkbox.jpg
    morkbox.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: SatanJonez
JickyJuly said:
I seem to be taking over this thread on my own. Maybe someone could break up the Jicky-ness and post their furballs too? Til then, I got this.

My dog does not live with me, she guards my mother's pet chickens at night, so no pics to show. I did snap two pics of wild animals though.

I saw a turtle at work.

QZQqX.jpg

I also saw a bird flying around a store.

swtB2.jpg

I dislike deer, and did not even try to capture any of them on my phone's camera.

Reactions: JickyJuly
JickyJuly said:
Mogatron. :love4: She's a total weirdo and makes wonderful whirring noises when she runs up stairs. I love her lots.

Attachments

• Picture 352.jpg
    Picture 352.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 207
My pitbull asking for cuddles and smiling because puppy is sleeping.
555127_293826794019565_100001767407818_688421_1577266939_a.jpg

422976_287156368019941_100001767407818_674140_210303527_n.jpg

531889_295044477231130_100001767407818_690723_1565121682_n.jpg

And just to show, he was the size of my two hands when we brought him home from the shelter last month. He's obviously not anymore. :lol:
399217_295054290563482_100001767407818_690726_1175712625_n.jpg

My cat will photobomb at any given opportunity.

If I get up from the bed (where I cam) to get a drink or use the toilet or whatever, even if I'm only gone a few seconds, he will leap up on the bed, plop down in front of the cam and start licking his butt. He has no shame. I have not yet gotten a picture of this.

Wait, just kidding, here's one — sex toys and all:

e787b4c4756e11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Seriously, kitty?

Sweet_Fall said:
This is Kiwi, my hedgehog. :)

I can hardly ever get a good photo of her because she's always moving and I have a crappy camera.
Omg this makes me want a hedgehog! So cute! How hard are they to care for? Do they need buddies or are they fine on their own?

blackxrose said:
Sweet_Fall said:
This is Kiwi, my hedgehog. :)

I can hardly ever get a good photo of her because she's always moving and I have a crappy camera.
Omg this makes me want a hedgehog! So cute! How hard are they to care for? Do they need buddies or are they fine on their own?

Hedgehogs are almost exclusively solo creatures. You can house two females together, but it's not necessary or recommended. Never put two males together, though.

Hedgehogs are quite simple to care for, honestly. But their personalities are not for everyone. Some of them can be super sweet and love to cuddle, but others, like our's, hate any interaction with you. They definitely are more like a cat than a dog. They get grumpy over a lot of little things. Kiwi would honestly prefer to just stay in her cage all the time if she could. She tolerates us, and that's about it. :p

They're a bit more work than a hamster, but not much different than a ferret, care wise. They need attention to get used to you and open up. They need a large cage, cage liners (pine shavings can be used, but you'll be scorned by most of the community, bleck), a solid wheel (no wire or mesh) and they eat high quality cat food supplemented with insects, veggies, cooked meats and fruits.

Hedgehog Central is a great place to read up on hedgehog care. I could go on and on for hours about them. Haha.

Oh, they are illegal in a handful of states in the USA, so you'll have to see if they are in your state. I highly recommend to not get one if it's illegal in your state simply because finding a vet that's knowledgeable enough to help them would be hard, and also dangerous because they could confiscate your hedgie and put it to sleep (I've heard horror stories).

Reactions: Rose
Little Sammy got snipped today. His little boy parts are gone and he's now legally MY baby for the rest of his life! :lol: He thought I was evil when I left him at the surgeon's but he was ecstatic when I came back to pick him up. He's unsure how to feel about his cone of shame, but grandma (my mom) gave him a new squeaky ball today so he doesn't mind it so much.

Arx71I0CQAEMtpt.jpg

While Sammy was in surgery all day, his big sister Sadie got an all out spa day. :mrgreen: Everything from her ears to her teeth, and her toe nails to her nose got cleaned and pampered. The groomer was a smokin hot redhead with humungous boobies who dressed Sadie in a hot pink zebra bandana with hot pink toe nails. :mrgreen: Mommy got to drool over the groomer while Sadie got pampered. ;)

Arx_r69CEAAen70.jpg

My mother's pet possum was killed with a pellet gun while in its cage a few days ago. I never liked the thing, but she did, so Smiley will be missed. All her neighbors are horrible white trashy people.

Sammy's ears are like perma up now that the cone is off. :lol: Funny as hell! They sit flat like a little bonnet when he's not excited.
550224_322625867806324_100001767407818_754786_179514315_n.jpg

I am SO insanely happy to say I finally have a dog of my own. I grew up with the most amazing black lab and for the last two years I haven't even had any friend's dogs in my life. I realized it was a hole in my life that I needed to fill and I am already so much happier. Not to mention getting out of the house more/getting exercise. Being a cam model often times means you don't get out enough and having a dog is a wonderful solution for that. I love to go for walks but I feel awkward wandering around town by myself.

His name is Howie and he is 5 years old. Apparently he is a Shar Pei mix, though it's clear he's got some pit bull in him. He is the most loving and gentle animal and is really good with my neighbor's lab and their young children. He was brought to the shelter with two other dogs by this guy who is actually a dog trainer for many shelters in the area. He went through a nasty divorce and ended up in a small apartment where he couldn't keep the 3 large dogs. The other two have already been adopted :D

I also have a big fat cat named Charles who is pretty darn awesome too.

Attachments

• SAM_6603-2.jpg
    SAM_6603-2.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 108
  • SAM_6560-2.jpg
    SAM_6560-2.jpg
    827.3 KB · Views: 108
  • SAM_6606.JPG
    SAM_6606.JPG
    715.1 KB · Views: 108
  • SAM_6612.JPG
    SAM_6612.JPG
    670 KB · Views: 108
  • SAM_6619-2.jpg
    SAM_6619-2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • 2c66d026894a150bfc466cd625947fac.jpg
    2c66d026894a150bfc466cd625947fac.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 108
Howie is so cute!!! I just want to snuggle him. His coloring matches my babies. :mrgreen:

Reactions: GingerAnn
albino_rattlesnake_by_ferocitykills-d4ixjvd.jpg

skeleton_queen_by_ferocitykills-d4v5kya.jpg

redhead_philippine_centipede_by_ferocitykills-d4j57an.jpg

Sorry if the images are too big. This is only 1% of what I have. XD I have quite a number of arthropods and reptiles.

First is 1 of 4 rattlesnakes then a Skeleton tarantula, third is a Philippine centipede.

Ill have to post my full list of 100+ creepy crawlies somewhere......

Oh wow, those look scary! :eek: Going to your house seems like it would be like going to the zoo, (but probably smells better and all that good stuff.) I'm intrigued to see more.

Seems that I was the odd man out when I had my creepy crawlies. Then, simply bc I had them. Now, every time I see someone with slitheries or creepies, wearing them or caged, there is always the ubiquitous nose ring and body adornment hardware... :-D :lol: Oh well, I was never much of one for that stuff anyway. Life goes on.

Reactions: camstory
I like to think of this interest as much larger then myself. I'm super active with local reptile or tarantula groups, I attend shows, and even meetings to connect with others that share the same interest. It's a fairly unique hobby. I've met some really neat people who are all for education about these creatures. I'm a biology geek XD

Reactions: SoTxBob
Awwww what cute babies!!! Spider scared me though lol

My two weird babies

Lucy (Black and white is like a dog, she fetches and sits on command. She has a thing for non used makeup sponges and carries them around with her)
Marty (White chubby bugger, has a fetish with straws)

Aedan and I have matching white kitty cats! all down to the humping of blankets lol

Attachments

• Lucy.01.JPG
    Lucy.01.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 335
  • Marty.03.JPG
    Marty.03.JPG
    777.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Marty3.JPG
    Marty3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 335
  • Lucy4.JPG
    Lucy4.JPG