AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Grey Ultimate Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
In a room that I frequent, I noticed that a number of regulars with grey user names all of a sudden appeared to be Ultimate users, as per screenshot below. Some also had the 'EX' appear next to them.
Their names didn't show up as Ultimate when they wrote in the public chat, but did so in the list of users.
The overall number of users (grey and other colours) listed as Ultimate matched the total number shown at the top whenever this occurred.
Later on the greys all reverted to not having the star against their name.
Anyone else noticed this over the last couple of days?
grey ultimate.jpg

Last edited:
So I do see that once I read more that I guess there was a glitch at 1 point in time I guess I missed that 1 but I do know that there was giving out 7 day free trials of the ultimate so that they could see what it was like or whatever and I do believe that there were certain requirements that they had to make but yeah one of my friends did it

Upvote 0
I may be wrong but i think the 7 day free ultimate trial was (and is) only if you buy tokens too, so you buy 200 tokens and then get the trial 7 days for ultimate. It was never just free, or at least not from what I had seen.

Upvote 0
I've been having this issue too and also I have seen users that come to my room, and it says they have minus *insert random number* tokens, most popular one would be -180 . When re checked it turns to 0 or user has hidden tokens. Weird one.

Upvote 0
Certain levels (I do not recall which) when they have no tokens left, their colours revert to grey with "ex" beside the name.
I'm silver (don't use SC very often) and maintain a positive token balance.
But on that occasion was displayed as a level 9 grey; when I hovered over the 'EX', this is what appeared:
ex-grey.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.