AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

grow me a Rainbow 🌈 *Full Mode*

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
Hi. Today is 4/3 and that is National Find A Rainbow Day! The bot grow me a Rainbow 🌈 has a little function that runs every year on 4/3! On this day only, the bot is fully available to all users. If you wanted to give it a try, this is the perfect day! If you aren't sure, there is always next year!

If you want to check it out, here is a link: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/grow-me-a-rainbow/

It is recommended to always run this in Bot Slot #1 so that other bots can not override its colors. If your favorite app changes your chat's colors you will want to disable that feature to allow the rainbow to work its magic.

Cheers
Cexmental

p.s. outputs put CB bots on a Pacific Time stamp. So 4/4 begins at 12 am PT or 3am ET.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.