AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guild Wars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
Has anyone played this?

It was Amazon's Video Game Deal of the Day yesterday so I picked up it, Factions and Nightfall for under $30 and was wondering if someone from here could tell me whether I made a bad decision.

Honestly, I can't stand it. When you start playing, try jumping. I dare you.
That said, two of my good gaming buddies LOVE it. One at least never plays any more however.

well at least I didn't waste a ton of money.

I just wanted to try something different, I've been having a bad case of game-ADD lately, ever since I beat God of War 3.

Pros are that it doesn't cost anything monthly to play online, and that you can pretty much try out each class by making a max lvl to try the PvP with. Also, they have pretty toons. You could probably fap to half the chick characters on there. I may or may not have...

the lack of subscription fee was a big plus in it's favor, the fapability of the female characters is news to me though.

I've been in it since the Beta Weekends. It's a very good casual game because the entire PvE is instanced. The only humans you'll see outside of towns are the ones you bring with you in your party. They have a pretty extensive henchman/heroes system in place now for when you want to just go around at your own pace. Wanna knock off a few quests and then go make a burrito? Do it.

They're at 3 interlocking "games" and one expansion now and they're gearing up for the sequel soon-ish. I dunno if you got just the first game or the "complete" pack but it'll entertain you for a while. Now-a-days I'll play lightly for a few weeks then stop for about a month before getting into it again.

Also, Amber speaks the truth about the fapability of the girlies. My Robyn of Locksley is the cutest thing evar ^_^

I got the trilogy set, comes with the original, Factions and Nightfall.

I'm hoping it manages to grab my attention; the other day I loaded up Knights of the Old Republic II and played for like 7 hours before uninstalling it, same with Oblivion.
I'm playing Fable II now until that gets here or the next game from Gamefly.

it came in the mail last week, I've been playing it sporadically because I really got into Fable 2 while waiting for it to arrive, and it's decent.

I haven't totally figured out the skill system yet, so that might make it a bit more enjoyable

I try the game before. I didn't like even though Im into those games. I got tried running around the world for hours lol. But you won't find out until you try it different people has like and dislike.

as for now I been playing battlefield bc2 alot lately

Guild Wars can make it as a RPG but honestly, it was desgned entirely to get your rage out by playing PvP. The best part of Guild Wars, I think, is coming up with creative badass combinations, joining a badass guild and kicking everyon'e ass :)

CherryPi said:
Guild Wars can make it as a RPG but honestly, it was desgned entirely to get your rage out by playing PvP. The best part of Guild Wars, I think, is coming up with creative badass combinations, joining a badass guild and kicking everyon'e ass :)

There is no good part of a game where you can't jump!

lol my first 3 posts about games, jeesh i was a game fanatic, i also played guildwars, got all the expnsions etc, but to be fair even though the pros are its chilled out, you dont have to be on it all hours of the day n night, and theres no monthly, it just wasnt deep enough for me, so i didnt stay on it long, good tho for a quick kick about, in my opinion, and the emotions rocked haha.

xx jess

i played guild wars for like 3 years before i started on wow and i didnt mind it. the only time there was a ton of people on all day and nite was when there was an event running i still have like 50 PP there

okay dare i say it lol.....I like guild wars better then wow :eek: .lol a friend gave me the entire Wow series as a gift and i cant get into it at all but guild wars i was addicted to .Just me though I think its an awesome game with good graphics and sweet class's and fun story lines. :mrgreen:

** :shifty: goes and hides from all wow lovers :pray: **

PrincessElly said:
okay dare i say it lol.....I like guild wars better then wow :eek: .lol a friend gave me the entire Wow series as a gift and i cant get into it at all but guild wars i was addicted to .Just me though I think its an awesome game with good graphics and sweet class's and fun story lines. :mrgreen:

LOL. Lots of people like GW more than WoW. I only started playing WoW because GW took forever to release, and then never got back into GW. Just have fun playing whichever game you like.

Sevrin said:
PrincessElly said:

LOL. Lots of people like GW more than WoW. I only started playing WoW because GW took forever to release, and then never got back into GW. Just have fun playing whichever game you like.

hehe thanks Sevrin whew...lol :mrgreen:

wow sucks end of story. i too could never get into it. i play right now dc universe online and mostly my ps3. ill tweet you my playstation user name Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.