AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacker at work on profiles?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2013
Twitter Username
@1969snowie
MFC Username
Snowie1969
Streamate Username
Snowie1969
Chaturbate Username
Snowie1969
It's something I noticed last week on my main account: overnight, 100 people suddenly have rated me 1 star on my profile, bringing my rating down from a solid 3.5 to 2. Not sure who or why or how but ok, that happened. Now I noticed that something similar has happened on my secondary account too, an account that practically no one knows about also had 100 people rating that profile 1 star. For an account that is pretty much not interacting with people at all!

So is there a hacker at work here? Are other members having this happen to them too? Inquiring minds want to know.

Looks like I have it also went up to 129 votes down to 1.5 stars but I really couldn't care my mfc profile might be 1.5 my awesomeness is a 10 :cool:

Upvote 0
Looks like I have it also went up to 129 votes down to 1.5 stars but I really couldn't care my mfc profile might be 1.5 my awesomeness is a 10 :cool:
OK just wanted to know whether the voting down was a personal attack or a sitewide attack. Of course our awesomeness is off the scale ;)

Upvote 0
I think any account can rate a model.
It sounds like some one created 100 accounts.
Probable using automation to vote.

Upvote 0
I think any account can rate a model.
It sounds like some one created 100 accounts.
Probable using automation to vote.
true, but I am not a model, I am a member... and as I said, they did manage to locate my secondary account too, and are doing this to other members too

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Is this like uber, where drivers rate passengers, and drivers might decline clients based on rating?

Upvote 0
It's something I noticed last week on my main account: overnight, 100 people suddenly have rated me 1 star on my profile, bringing my rating down from a solid 3.5 to 2. Not sure who or why or how but ok, that happened. Now I noticed that something similar has happened on my secondary account too, an account that practically no one knows about also had 100 people rating that profile 1 star. For an account that is pretty much not interacting with people at all!

So is there a hacker at work here? Are other members having this happen to them too? Inquiring minds want to know.
If it makes anyone feel better-rating don’t a damn thing! :D doesn’t affect your rank or cam score! Let them downvote if it makes them feel powerful. It’s not affecting us... at all! :p

Upvote 0
I don't have my profiles enabled. Don't see a reason to as a member.

Upvote 0
Except crush or stroke egos.
I know mine took a minor dent from this...:(
But that was because I was use to MGF, where your ratings from other means a lot.

If it makes anyone feel better-rating don’t a damn thing! :D doesn’t affect your rank or cam score! Let them downvote if it makes them feel powerful. It’s not affecting us... at all! :p
Yes, on MFC having a bunch of 1 star ratings don’t mean much. And means less then nothing’s for members.

Upvote 0

I know it doesn't do a thing, but you know, as a member having a 3 star rating.. it does make one kind of feel proud lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.