AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hahaha nice one MyFreeCams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
:lol: I have to admit, this one had me fooled for a moment...

HACKED FREE CAMS

Pretty slick MFC

Reactions: Nordling
Man I don't know. It makes me feel like an idiot paying, when I could get all this pussy for free. After all don't you girls all you enjoy fucking yourself on cam for free :roll:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
HiGirlsRHot said:
Man I don't know. It makes me feel like an idiot paying, when I could get all this pussy for free. After all don't you girls all you enjoy fucking yourself on cam for free :roll:
Are you being sarcastic? I'm going to assume you are with the eyeroll smiley.

And I must be slow today... Is this MFC trying to get people to sign up as basics? If so that's very misleading. "Never pay again"? Wtf? Clever advertising, but the models are the ones who have to deal with the sudden wave of "sho tits bb that site said this is free!"

I laughed pretty hard when the sleeping girl popped up. "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" :lol: That's in our "Sleepers" thread already, right?

RoseCavilla said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
Are you being sarcastic? I'm going to assume you are with the eyeroll smiley.

And I must be slow today... Is this MFC trying to get people to sign up as basics? If so that's very misleading. "Never pay again"? Wtf? Clever advertising, but the models are the ones who have to deal with the sudden wave of "sho tits bb that site said this is free!"

This is MFC getting people through the door for models to convert into premium members ;)
I'd say it's working for them too given the profit they must be making. If they entice 100,000 people to sign up for free with that ad, and one in every five finds a model (or models) they like enough to go premium, that's 20,000 more tippers.

Reactions: RoxieRed
It looks to me to be some sort of affiliate site getting referral tokens or somesuch.

OverFlower said:
I think this had already been discussed in this thread, some time ago. There were mixed reaction to it then too.

Oh it is a two year old ad/marketing campaign. I wonder if they are still running it. Has anybody seen it as a pop up recently? It is probably very effective at getting eyeballs to MFC. As Megan said in the original thread it is really insulting to premiums. Assuming it is old I'm not going to worry about. But it also explains why the 2+ year old basics make fun of people tipping on the site. So thanks for that MFC.. :(

This is their ass backwards approach to an affiliate program.
The only reason they can pay 50% is because they have no affiliate program while other sites that did paid 35%. Well the other sites got wise and now they pay on par with that 50%

This is just a referral program where maybe if you are lucky and they feel like being generous they'll give you $1 for anyone that sings up via your referral & becomes a prem.

It's like, I understand why, but at the moment in my room there are more and more guests than ever. for example when I have over 100 guys in my room, sometimes there are under 10 premiums, like 15 basics and the rest guests. I understand the rules of numbers and that they're hoping that a few of these guys will start paying, but really it's just bringing the wrong sorts of guys to mfc, guys who'll never pay, record models, harass other members in chat and stalk girls twitters. They're empathising so much on the "free" side of it that it's justifying all those guys. Great for mfc. They don't give a crap if each model has 200 starers in her room and only 3% paying members.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
The Insider said:
This is their ass backwards approach to an affiliate program.
The only reason they can pay 50% is because they have no affiliate program while other sites that did paid 35%. Well the other sites got wise and now they pay on par with that 50%

This is just a referral program where maybe if you are lucky and they feel like being generous they'll give you $1 for anyone that sings up via your referral & becomes a prem.
What are the names of the sites that increased their payout to 50 percent?

Status
Not open for further replies.