AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hair Play Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2022
I'm a member in Streamate From Long Time , and Always Looking For Models That Can do Hair Play Fetish For me to satisfy me , but i noticed that many model not know it or don't know how to do it

So if there a models work in Streamate and can Satisfy me with this Fetish , Put her nickname in Streamate and i will visit her.

Thanks

Hair play fetish? Explain

Reactions: LittleLei
Upvote 0
Not a fetish request I get, so curious to know what hair play fetish is too since hair is every where on the body...

Upvote 0
Are you talking about stuff like this? Her doing it with a male partner, and having him cum all in her hair?

"To satisfy your man's hair fetish, you can also wrap your hair around his penis while stroking it. Or just wrap it and let go. The feeling of hair around his privates can give him a new kind of high which makes way for some wild sex thereafter."

Or are you looking for a solo cam model to play with the hair on her head (Run her fingers through it...twirl it...etc.)? Or have her play around with her pubic hair? Or both?

I'm gonna go see if "hair play" is a category on Clips4Sale, so I can get a quick look at what's taking place in the video preview snapshots.

Upvote 0
Are you talking about stuff like this? Her doing it with a male partner, and having him cum all in her hair?

"To satisfy your man's hair fetish, you can also wrap your hair around his penis while stroking it. Or just wrap it and let go. The feeling of hair around his privates can give him a new kind of high which makes way for some wild sex thereafter."

Or are you looking for a solo cam model to play with the hair on her head (Run her fingers through it...twirl it...etc.)? Or have her play around with her pubic hair? Or both?

I'm gonna go see if "hair play" is a category on Clips4Sale, so I can get a quick look at what's taking place in the video preview snapshots.
Yes , looking for a solo cam model that can play of her hair by her hands , its be like normal hair play , but when she add to it some feeling , it make me satisfy
So i like for model that can understand me in SM

Upvote 0
Yes , looking for a solo cam model that can play of her hair by her hands , its be like normal hair play , but when she add to it some feeling , it make me satisfy

Have you tried to find a model you like and just asking her for what you want? I can't see many models saying no to playing with their hair sensually with their hands.
You can use the search feature to find someone to your tastes. ie "long hair" "black hair" etc.

IF you are looking for videos, Clips4Sale had 175k + results for hair fetish.

Upvote 0
I do a lot hair fetishes since I have long hair. The hair fetishes I have come across range from running my fingers through my hair, sensual head massages in myself, specific hairstyles, hair blowing in face, jerking/finishing off into my hair, sensual Bj’s with moving my bangs out of the way or wrapping my hair around the dildo/bj, or just sensual dirty talk fantasy about playing with my hair while having sex.

If you’d like I can dm you cammodel name if you are interested (I promise it’s not English muffins)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.