AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hair Vote!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Hair vote! How should I grow out my partial buzz?

• buzz it all

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • buzz all but the bangs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mohawk with bangs

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • mohawk without bangs

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie_christ

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 2, 2012
i'm at a crossroads with my hair. i love my partial buzz, but i'm probably going to have to get a 9-5 soon, and most places around here don't appreciate slightly funky hair. i can't decide how to grow it out. what do you think would look good? i've included the mohawk options because it will be at least a month before i can get a job, and it would give it some time to grow longer before i even it all up and get me used to having even more hair gone.
i'm also open to other suggestions! i bet i haven't thought of every option, and opinions on what would look best (i'm bad at that with myself sometimes) would be GREAT!

Attachments

• 120424-180453.jpg
    120424-180453.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 120510-074709.jpg
    120510-074709.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 120510-080406.jpg
    120510-080406.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 102
missing box, none of the above..... :thumbleft:

Reactions: camstory
i don't think i can add an option :/ but i do have to do something with it to grow it out, unless i find a job where i can keep a partial shave and make more than gas money

NoelleBright said:
Is it possible to grow that one side out a bit and then get the whole thing chopped into a messy pixie cut?
i was actually just thinking.. i could cut the blond off since the roots are pretty long, then it wouldn't look so terribly awkward growing out. i could probably deal with the buzzed part looking shaggy for a month until i could get a cut similar to that.

NoelleBright said:
Is it possible to grow that one side out a bit and then get the whole thing chopped into a messy pixie cut?

That haircut would look so good on you! You have a very pretty face and I would love to see you with some longer hair.

thanks y'all. i'd love to see some more votes on this!
a couple friends have said i'd look hot if i shaved it, and a couple others have said i'd look like a bull dyke haha (maybe i could actually pull in some poonany that way!) i really like the idea of the uneven, messy pixie, so i think i'm gonna visit a barber today and have it done into a mohawk with bangs, then at the end of my mini-term have it cut into a funky (but not so freaky i can't get a job) pixie of my own creation, by the guy who's chopped all my hair off before (he's too expensive right now). or i may finally just do it myself... i'm really itching to do something to it, and the sooner i get it evened, the sooner i can grow it out long...
i obsess over my hair.

Rainbow, i'm not really sure how to turn this into an undercut with it shaved so high on the side. you're the second to suggest it, and i've googled pics (and i really like the look)- i just don't get it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.