AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween Costume - What were you?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Princess Zelda! The possessed/"Puppet Zelda" version from Twilight Princess. It's not hella accurate because I'm poor but I was pretty pleased with it. :D

tumblr_nx3z4pbtro1unnqsco1_250.jpg
tumblr_nx3z4pbtro1unnqsco2_250.jpg

I was "the lonely guy sitting at home waiting to hand out candy but didnt because no trick or treater's showed up" dude. I actually had what I thought was a cool costume thingy but didnt get the chance to wear it this year. @magictrix what were you?

Reactions: zippypinhead
abqQb7V.png

v3RI1Qq.png

R3ZP7Nz.png

iDPQdCq.png

4ynEvuG.png

I dressed up as Catwoman, a red shirt/skirt lol, Princess Leia, Faye Valentine, and Barbarianna. Also I got a disturbing number of shows for Barbarianna considering so few actually knew who she was.

For those who don't..you should totally watch this 30min youtube. One of the best "80's" movies ever, and it's only 30min. ^.^

I was "the lonely guy sitting at home waiting to hand out candy but didnt because no trick or treater's showed up" dude.

You and I were the exact same thing! Except I didn't have to worry about handing out candy, since I live in farm country.

So I ate junk food and watched horror movies. It was pretty great. If folks have Netflix, I recommend Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead. It's an Australian zombie movie with a real Mad Max vibe.

Reactions: eyeteach
tumblr_nx46i9KMma1u8lw3no1_1280.jpg

I was a kitty! I was going to be a witch but then I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do makeup and forgot to get a broom so I went with my second option. It felt cliche to me but I looked cute so whatever.

(is that image super big I feel like it's super big...)

I was "the lonely guy sitting at home waiting to hand out candy but didnt because no trick or treater's showed up" dude. I actually had what I thought was a cool costume thingy but didnt get the chance to wear it this year. @magictrix what were you?

magicktrix* ;)

I actually posted this because I am having self-hate for forgetting to take a picture! I was a cat and a vampire.

magicktrix* ;)

I actually posted this because I am having self-hate for forgetting to take a picture! I was a cat and a vampire.

I am so sorry and deeply apologize, I did NOT mean to mess your name up; thank you for correcting me. And I would have loved to have seen you as a cat and a vampire.

Reactions: magicktrix
Status
Not open for further replies.