AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halo? Anyone getting Halo??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava_Liv

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 2, 2014
twitter.com
Halo 2 has been my fav games forever and I can't get enough of my MC.

Anyone else excited about the release, next month?

I'm been a Halo fan since the first one, so I'm excited about anything Halo related, but I won't be purchasing the MC collection since I don't have an Xbone and already have all those games (Minus Halo 4) to play on my 360 / Original Xbox.

I'm gonna be all over it like white on rice...with gravy. Halo is my shooter. I haven't played it since before Xbox One came out, so I'm very excited for it to come out. Halo 1 multiplayer on XBL?! What?!

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
Autumn, It's too bad you don't have it. Maybe some day!

DuoShi, I feel the same! I haven't played H4 in a long time and passed on Destiny just cause i knew this game is going to consume all gaming time. Halo 2 was better than 1 though. Just saying! :p

Ava_Liv said:
Autumn, It's too bad you don't have it. Maybe some day!

DuoShi, I feel the same! I haven't played H4 in a long time and passed on Destiny just cause i knew this game is going to consume all gaming time. Halo 2 was better than 1 though. Just saying! :p

Pfft. Halo 1 4 lyfe.

Oh no she didn't!

How can you beat mp and supbounce out of the maps, and being a total ass with the odd ball and jumping off with it when you're cornered in? And those maps though. Zanzibar. My little place of heaven.

Reactions: DuoShi
The campaigns still annoy the hell out of me in Halo 1 and 2. But the updated graphics are real nice, overall (I never played the Halo Anniversary on the 360).

Matchmaking is still buggy and takes a while to find matches, which is a disappointment. 343 needed to get that right out the gate, but didn't.

Still, the overall package, including the Halo Channel stuff, is pretty impressive for $60.

UncleThursday said:
The campaigns still annoy the hell out of me in Halo 1 and 2. But the updated graphics are real nice, overall (I never played the Halo Anniversary on the 360).

Matchmaking is still buggy and takes a while to find matches, which is a disappointment. 343 needed to get that right out the gate, but didn't.

Still, the overall package, including the Halo Channel stuff, is pretty impressive for $60.

Yeah. I got into a few matches in Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer, and I enjoyed them. Just takes too long, so I get impatient. COD AW sucks, so between that and Halo matches taking too long to find, I went back to Titanfall.

DuoShi said:
UncleThursday said:

Yeah. I got into a few matches in Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer, and I enjoyed them. Just takes too long, so I get impatient. COD AW sucks, so between that and Halo matches taking too long to find, I went back to Titanfall.

The co-op horde-style mode in Titanfall is insanely fun. I might try getting some friends together and doing it.

Reactions: DuoShi
Got an Xboxone the other day & also got Halo: MC. Awesome game. Love how you can switch between new graphics & old. Not only is it interesting & quirky, but it also shows you how well they've re-mastered the previous Halo's.
Dissapointed with MP so far though. Seems to me they're still having some issues with it. Haven't been able to get into to a Halo 2 game yet.

I have all the Halo games (XBOX 360 and PC), along with the AE versions. I always found that Halo MP for the console was a little to clunky, it seems that then never really embraced the other game MP styles for lobby's and matchmaking. I don't have a XBOne so I cannot comment on the MC collection.

Maybe it will make a nice self XMas present. Recently I have been playing GTA5 Online again and enjoying it more than I did a year ago.

I still play Halo CE campaign every few months, don't know why but I just like playing it over and over.

Getting the Halo Master Chief collection for my boyfriend for Christmas.
He's going to be playing it 24/7 while I do nothing...
If that counts xD

For those that got the Halo Master Chief Collection and is not participating in the Xbox Preview Program, the Halo 5 beta starts tomorrow.

Its so terrible how H5 beta seems put together better than MC collection. Maybe thats their strat. Annoy us with the bugs on it so we are forced into buying H5. Well played Microsoft, well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.