AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halo:Reach

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who else is excited for the beta besides me? just a few more days left to wait. i hear there's a new button layout which sounds better than the Halo 3's button layout. crossing fingers that it will make sense.

Yeah can't wait! Really wish I could make my own button configuration. That would be awesome. If you noticed in the first Modern warfare. There was a configuration called nomad. IT was made for a guy who plays FPS games all with his face. Cause he can't move his hands or arms. Its pretty awesome.

@pyrite- the new button layout from what i heard is actually what everyone has been asking for. i remember the right bumper is the melee now. left bumper is the armor ability. B button is to toggle through your grenades. and X button would be your reload. everything else stayed the same. i do like that the reload is on the X button since almost every other game's reload is that.

@blue- i think ive heard of that kid who could play with his face. he was really good at rainbow 6 vegas.

@trusty- all you need to get into the beta is either a code Bungie is handing out this week or the Halo:ODST game.

so this is def the wrong forum to be asking such sensitive questions, with such little time. BUT, I umm, well, my cat, you seee ummm broke my fucking ODST: Multiplayer CD, wtf do I do for beta now?

Looking forward to watching my hubs play before I do. Have you seen the live action teaser on Xbox Live?

Mkay, so, I got a copy of this game's bata a couple days ago.

I don't like it.

If you like CoD, you might love it, but for me there are too many realistic or tedious things about it.

For example, at the beginning of a match, you pick out your special ability. You can have a rocket pack, temporary invincibility, a run mode, or things like that.

The graphics are really nice and I love how the needler looks, but um, yeah, I don't like realistic shooters.

Ok it's not that realistic, but it's a mix of CoD and Halo 2.

One thing that I do like though is that you can vote for which game type and map you play. Plus, you can change your vote.

It's not too different, but it is. Either way it'd take getting used to; much more so than ODST.

But yeah. Things like your ears ringing after you have a grenade going off near you or your sound fading when you are invisible, or much anything really, have made Halo too life-like for me. When I'm playing a shooter game I don't want to feel like it's combat related or violent; I just like to t-bag and get a few laughs.

I suppose it's not that hard or anything, but it's definitely a game you'd have to be in the mood for rather than one you can just relax and play.

Edit:

I like it a tad bit more now that I'm used to it, but eh...

Halo Reach's Beta is now available to anyone with ODST. That means that I get to kick ass now because I know where all the power weapons spawn XD

just got around to finding my campaign CD and am in the process of the DL 90% after 30 mins. Not too shabby.

I am ranked as a Corporal so far. Like the games new features and I think the matchmaking is good. I want more maps though

How do you tell if Master Chief is gay? When the flood is fucking him up the ass and gives him a Halo: Reach Around he has a hard on.

Anyone really enjoy the beta??

I did!! I consistently pwnin going 15-0 and 25-1 and 31-2 sooo sick how many beta players couldnt adapt. I tried to camp the beta on the 20th when they took it down, I had my xbox on for 3 hours after the beta shut down, so I was still logged into the server, and could play. I played 2 more games, when my friend steps on my power brick and knocks the cord out... serious karma.

Anyways, here is some gameplay, not mine, but it's still enjoyable. Not to mention I really like the first song in this video, but have no clue what it is, everyone on comments keeps saying it's "Magic by B.o.B" tis' not I say!

edit : found it, just takes googling some lyrics, I must be retired or something.

ut oh, does this make me gay? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.