AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SoulCams V2 - 2023

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2016
We are excited to announce something awesome that we have been working on in the past months. SoulCams is transforming into a new and modern webcam platform with a new design and layout. We can't wait to release the first version of it!

New, responsive design and layout

It is time to say goodbye to the old, outdated, kitschy design and ditch the weird color scheme! SoulCams is about to get a fresh and refined look with a clean and organised layout. Moreover, the website will finally be responsive, meaning that SoulCams will render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes, from minimum to maximum display sizes to ensure ease of use and navigation. It will also provide a much better overall user experience.

👍Ease of use 👍

To enhance user experience, the new version will be user-friendly, with a clean layout and smoother page navigation. Main features will be easily accessible and we are also going to simplify the menu structure. We'll reduce the number of colors used on the pages.

📱Enhanced mobile version📱

The mobile version gets a complete makeover and will also be more user-friendly. We are going to introduce a couple of new functions and features.

Localization

Besides English, SoulCams will be translated to and available in major languages, including Spanish, French and German.

Better experience for Models

We'll simplify the registration process for Models for quicker access. The whole Models Area will get a new interface with better navigation. It will also work on mobile devices and tablets, so you will be able to broadcast from your devices or check your statistics.

Ya I'm def thinking about giving it a go. It kinda reminds me of bongacams when they first came out. There reps posted like nuts but no one worked there. I reccomend as a back up site. I'll have a week where I might make 300 but then 2 days ago I had a guy spend 1200.00 dollars my cut. That's been one of my best shows and it came from my slowest sight that I just have up in the background. Of my main sites. Please let me know if you try this and good luck in all the new stuff your trying

I could have sworn it said $300 for the first payout. $100 is still pretty high though.
Is there any chance of connecting to Boleyn Models or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.