AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hannibal Season 2!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG it's back!!! I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow though but I din't know it was coming back yet and now i'm so excited omg!!
that show is just amazing, I smashed the first season in about two or three sittings too :p

I've absolutely fallen in love with the show; the amount of detail it goes into with its characters and relationships between said characters is astounding, and is primarily what drew me in. I can't wait for the third season. :)

Reactions: gonegirl4
SenorBanana1 said:
I've absolutely fallen in love with the show; the amount of detail it goes into with its characters and relationships between said characters is astounding, and is primarily what drew me in. I can't wait for the third season. :)
absolutely agree :roll:

Reactions: IndicaDesires
IndicaDesires said:
So glad to see others talking about how awesome this show is! People in my area don't even give it a chance
what is your area? impossible!

The season 2 finale was the death of me. Hannibal is the of the few TV series I can binge watch without needing to get up constantly. Im looking forward to s3 as well. Whenever that happens.

So I just started watching this, and a few episodes in, I think the series would have been better without the Hannibal character.

Status
Not open for further replies.