AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Birthday AmberCutie!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all! About to log on in a few minutes to celebrate with some of my favorite people. Stop in and say hello if you're around on MFC. :)

Happy birfday Amber

I also would like to thank you for producing and maintaining this forum, as i enjoy stimulating dialogue, even in spite of some of the more heated threads. I thoroughly enjoy the spirited and mindgasmic conversation with all those engaged - as it's more difficult to receive the same level of dialogue on actual cam sites due to its setup - while bridging the gap between models and members. Thank you for giving us all that space to connect with one another.

...And a third Happy Birthday from me :D :*

Reactions: AmberCutie
:oops: I fell asleep really early yesterday and am a little late with my well wishes. I hope you had a happy birthday though, and many more to follow.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.