AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Harassment of Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Wonder if anyone can help.

I currently work with a number of models on Chaturbate as im a Bio designer and video editor.

Over the past few days alot of my models have been tricked, harassed and threatened via Cb and skype.

We found out that the same guy was threatening two of my models. I also have one model i work with that said a guy knew her real name and doesnt know how because its not on anything?

Can men hack CB for information? If the models ban these guys they just make new accounts, tell people that they will hack into there accounts and steal all there tokens, threaten to tell these girls familys saying they know where they live and there ral names.

They contact CB support but they dont seem to care about it.

Can men hack cb?
How can someone get your real name?
Can they really find out your personal information from hacking over cb or skype?

I have alot of scared models i work with any help is appreciated.

There are many bots (as in apps and bots) that have a word filter. You could add words there like names nicknames etc. Messages including one of these words are blocked then.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0
@punker barbie Please help these girls out, CB is becoming a cess pit of scammers and trolls, it's getting worse all the time and it seems very little is being done to help out the affected models. Here's another scammer to add to the list https://chaturbate.com/muddyboy000000000/ he's gaining access to models pages to make bios for them, having access to their page allows him to see persoanl information, he's preying on cam models, please look into him. Here's the model who he has tried scamming last

Upvote 0
All the harassment is coming from purples and blues. I do not even allow greys to chat. 5 tried To bully me at once last night. Combined that with a user who made 50 accounts in last 2 days. No clue what satisfaction he gets, I do not react to him and he can’t chat (since he’s a grey). I kicked him as soon as I see the user names he creates. He obviously is using a VPN, so CB can do nothing. He creates names such as (15 yr wanna fuk you, all easily recognized as same person). Obviously has an obsession with me as it’s gone on about 6 months. But what is worse is 1 have had 11 users in the last week tip to rate down. They are deliberately trying to sabotage my success and I can not keep broadcasting and having more users do this or my rating will me in the red. CB does nothing to protect models against users who do this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.