AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Harassment ,should i report it ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2022
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@ZaraMysterious
Chaturbate Username
Mysteriousgirl_007
Hello folks

I am going to a very unpleasent situation with an user.

During my live streaming i dont show my face. I only do it on social media. I dont have a problem for showing my face ,is just not on the live streaming. Once , an user came to my room and felt in love with me deeply. He is quite sensible as a person but i can get along with many kind of personalities.He was a fine tipper,not bad.Thing is , he asked me for a Fj custom video .He said "Just boobs and bracellet on your ankle ,the rest of it,as you pleased" .I agreed with him for a 10min fj ,showing boobs and bracellet on my ankle for 1234tks.So i recorded the video as he asked for but then he said why isnt my face showing ,that he is dissapointed but he thank me anyway. I reminded him that for this price im not going to show my face,besides we both agreed on something different.We kept talking for few days more .He said he is going to a vacay alone in thailand and he invited me.I kindly refused that . Today he texted me and told me that he needs me by his side.I said sweet ...he claims "its not about sex but a cool outgoing person to be with " - i told him i get it , i know what he means and he said no,he doesnt think i know what he meant.Then out of nowhere he told me i should treat me for what he is not for what he is doing on chaturbate and that i should tell him to call me because i want to hear his voice.For a moment i was very confused because i thought he is speaking with someone else.What he was saying to me it didnt make any sense.So i told him this doesnt make sense , i never asked for a call or said that i want to hear your voice . Claims he has walls and rules and he didnt asked me for anything. Lol ...this escalated.Im confused,whats going on here?I wished him to enjoy the holiday . He replied that he sees the picture now and that i run away from the truth .Wait ! What ? What are you talking about ?Are you for real ?This is not cool.His replay was that im telling him he's a bad guy,which obviously i never said that and suggest him to chill.
After few minutes he texted me and said "You know,good luck in life" "Hi,you want to see me tip me and i will whats up you. Then tip me i will make a video for you with my face and never did,dont make me bring evidence cause it will hurt you so much.Now i am free and happy...i know evil still exist and happy to be exposed himself in actions .Good bye , i'll see you in next life even if it was so much hard and controlling you,fight him back you are too strong and i love you" These are the exact words he texted me . Personally made me think that was either high , either drunk . However , i never request for anybody to tip me.My community knows that . Whenever i discuss abt a Custom video , i always do it on ctb chat so i have the chat saved in there. Which i do and easily prove that all i did was fulfill a request that was paid for.He now treats me to harm me cz he has evidence , which i dont know what he is talking about but this kind of behaviour i cannot tolerate.He made me believe that this is not the first time he is doing this.
Should i report this to CTB SUPPORT ? or should i just leave it with the flow ? I can attach files in here with the conversations i had as a proof if required. I really dont know what to do but obviously i dont want to deal with him anymore and once he will enter my room ill report him .

Thank you so much for reading this story.

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
Maybe he is just bluffing for now. However, i know i havent done anything wrong and i did not mislead anyone. But as you said in a previous thread, some users tend to be very manipulative. Its obviously he is trying to intimidate me but i dont fear. What i dont understand is why is he doing this because we havent exchanged to many words or something that Will make him believe we are in love or shit. But perhaps its not the first Time he is doing this. He is that kind of a user that give good tips, doesnt ask for anything, claims is too shy and when comes to offline comunication, he is no longer shy but manipulative and very demanding

• Hugs
Upvote 0
No amount of tip gives anyone the right to disrespect or threaten you. That kind of behavior is not cool and you should report him.
I totally agree with you. Thing is, i asked him if he îs satisfied he can leave me thumbs up and if he is not, thumbs down and we can work it out. Instead, he left me thumbs up with a note saying "The one i wish i met years ago, my love❤️" This was on the first day he interacted with me. To me, this was a Red flag as he using Ctb as a dating site and he tried many times to get into a relationship with someone but most probably he failed due to his behaviour in offline. And i am sure he'll never stop doing this. He knows nothing about me. Real name, location or whatsoever but someone out there might fall for it and Will get nothing but troubles.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.