AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hare you a slut? Are you proud?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I view slut as a state of mind more than anything related to physical actions. Times like make me wish I had a convenient tool for making flowcharts.

Do you consider yourself a slut? HECK YES --> Congratulations, you're a slut!
|
L--------> Nope, it makes me feel icky --> Congratulations, you're not a slut!

I fall solidly in the HECK YES camp. Sex positivity, body reclamation after trauma, I love sex, I love consent, I love sex ed, I am an exhibitionist, I've had 10+ partners, the list goes on.

....also I may or may not have gotten the word tattoo'd onto my hip. So. Uh. Yeah. That's a thing I did. It's the single most impactful thing I have done on my journey of radical self love, and I am happy for it every day.

The word “slut” really turns me on and my biggest fetish is acting super “slutty” in privates or in videos. Extremely big toys, fisting, anal, talking about fucking rooms full of strangers, all sorts of fantasies revolving around pushing my sexual limits and being as “slutty” as possible. I think this is hot because I am otherwise a good, pure normal sweet girl so I like the idea of that being “ruined”; all my holes fucked, my face covered in cum etc. Sorry if that was too much info!

'Slut' seems to me just one of the shaming terms used to protect society from women's promiscuity. Birth control and social welfare systems pretty much made the idea of such control through shaming obsolete. Excess promiscuity cost to society can now be almost equally shared for men and women.

I find the term as old fashioned and quaint as the term wench...worth keeping only for its fetish value.

The equivalent shaming of men to keep us in line is to be labelled sterile, weak or soft (gay)... was heading for obsolete, but it made a big come back this century.
Am I proud of my softer side, do I need to act strong every time... mostly proud, I get injured too often without letting myself heal. (Not a male version of a slut either, but wouldn't care if I was.)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who had cross dressing Bugs in their head after reading the title?

But yes I am the biggest Hare slut on the planet :happy:
SHfgzvT.gif

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
I do use terms like this to describe myself...earlier today my husband and I were playing pokemon go and we were between a school and a church....and he said something about being a cam girl and I said "Im a cam whore" in a joking way but i was of course...too loud and he got a bit flustered...no one was around but it could have been embarrassing... Also anyone else who cams is not a whore I just like to call myself things like this because it excites me

I’ve had 5 sexual partners, all of which I’ve either had as a partner or known a long time. So no I wouldn’t consider myself a slut by society standards. However, I have no issue with being a slut.
If I chose to sleep with several different men and often that’s my choice and should not come with a title other than fulfilling my own desires and needs.
Being called a slut or whore is probably the least insulting thing anyone can say to me.

Reactions: Vera
Sluts are out there banging random people. A slutty persona on cam is a different thing. There's so many painfully shy and introverted, yet very successful camgirls who've had only a couple partners.

I never understood people who can't make the distinction. You can be all by yourself, all alone in your room, masturbating for total strangers in front of a webcam, and still be so cripplingly shy in real life that you avoid crowds or even talking to store clerks.

Hmmm I may break the mould here... but society would deem me a big old slut and I'm okay with that. I've explored the deepest, darkest corners of my sexuality and I know EXACTLY what I want... from whom and how often. Without experience I wouldn't truly know that. Sex is an act, an expression, to me... I'm not sad about having shared it with others (No im not sharing my number lol) SLUT ON my friends!

Reactions: BiancaBaker
My friends and I call each other sluts, and we mean it as a compliment - exuberantly horny sweeties who enjoy sex the way foodies enjoy food, and has more to do with enthusiasm and attitude and much less to do with the number of partners or moral disposition. "You f*ing slut!" is often said very endearingly and with a grin and a chuckle :)

I sometimes describe myself as 'wholesomely slutty,' and have taken to calling the members in my room 'sweet honry sluts.' :)

I'm probably old-fashioned.
But even on CB , and other cam sites, models ( most girls ) work.

I believe in treat women / girls with respect!

So bitch, slut, ho, hooker, is words I never use and I don't like it.

Also cam sites have people from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia.
So there will be cultural differences to consider as well.

For me it always worked to be polite ;).
And I think models deserve that respect.

I'm totally a slut. I'm the sort that is down to fuck with friends (not everyone but if I'm really close to someone chances are I'm fine with sleeping with them). I've only ever picked up a dude at a club once, to prove to myself I could do that and not be tied to a relationship for sex, and we talked for two hours about everything you shouldn't (politics, religion, abortion). Wish I hadn't lost his number, cool guy.

I use the term slut as an act of reclamation, like I use the word bitch. If I'm using the word with pride, then someone spitting it at me doesn't hurt. I just say, "Yup, that's me!" with a cheerful grin and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.