AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anybody had any success with Hearthstone via MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

des

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 19, 2013
Frolicking the internet!
share.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@deszeppelin_
MFC Username
DesZeppelin
I found one post in the archives, but it did not provide any conclusive information. So I hope you guys don't mind that I am re-posting.

I LOVE to play hearthstone. Hosting on a PC via Many Cams creates a crappy feed. Does anybody know if there is any software that can make this possible?

I'm just not really interested in playing on twitch. I love when my boobies come out, and I don't want to limit that fun experience for myself or my room.

I have a Gaming-PC and a macbook pro. I would prefer to find something for my gaming computer. But at this rate, I just want to play.

I really appreciate your time!

Chaturbate supports OBS
Thanks so much for the response.

I don't have an account on CB. My focus is 100% MFC. I am aware they have OBS. I just don't feel like creating another platform is the right thing to do. I just quit my real life job so I can focus all of my time on camming on MFC. I sure do appreciate your time though.

cheers!

Thanks so much for the response.

I don't have an account on CB. My focus is 100% MFC. I am aware they have OBS. I just don't feel like creating another platform is the right thing to do. I just quit my real life job so I can focus all of my time on camming on MFC. I sure do appreciate your time though.

cheers!

You don’t have to switch sites you can use CB as a tool... create a password protected room and give the password to your MFC tippers and you can use it to hang out and do things like hearthstone or movies. I realize it’s not a perfect solution but it’s an option

You don’t have to switch sites you can use CB as a tool... create a password protected room and give the password to your MFC tippers and you can use it to hang out and do things like hearthstone or movies. I realize it’s not a perfect solution but it’s an option
OH thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.