AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone ever received money from a chaturbate customer. I did this recently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s not a problem extra cash to keep in my cash app . He told me I should be more careful and ask for cash upfront . 100% right since I have been scammed on a pass show

He did pay me what he said he would

Anyways main question 1. Have you done this? 2. Could I get banned 3 . Any advice is this common

I think it’s not a problem extra cash to keep in my cash app . He told me I should be more careful and ask for cash upfront . 100% right since I have been scammed on a pass show

Anyways main question 1. Have you done this? 2. Could I get banned 3 . Any advice is this common
You mean taking a payment in something other than tokens?
Yes, this will get you banned, it's explicitly against the sites TOS that you agree to when you sign up to the site.
advice: dont do it.

If you do take payments off site, you run the risk of loosing that payment account and any funds you have in it as 99% of payment apps do not support payments for adult goods and services, as well as risking exposing your personal information.

Upvote 0

If you’re not planning on excepting the site’s form of payment (tokens) then I suggest you just be an independent model and run Skype shows for cash app or whatever payments. But if you’re going to use a Cam site and utilize their platform in their traffic to earn money, use their form of payment.

Upvote 0

I suggest sticking with tokens as payment. Yes it may be tempting to get the full amount of cash from a customer, at the end of the day you need to think if it's actually worth the risk of loosing a platform that provides you with customer traffic and secure private payment. 🙂

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.