AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has Anyone ever written you a song

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I was 13 and he was 15.

No, it was not good. Yes, I contained my laughter (but only barely).

I know a model who had a stalky member who wrote and PERFORMED! a very bad song and sent her the youtube link...which got passed around :lol:

Reactions: CaramelRush
In 6th grade my first REAL boyfriend "wrote" me a song.

He emailed it to me.

I shared it on a bbs i was active in at the time....all proud and young and stupid

Needless to say it was called out and proved to be well known song...I don't remember which one.

so silly

My husband is a super talented musician and he wrote me a beautiful song a few years ago. :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

My very first boyfriend did. It was AWFUL and I didn't know what to say so I just lifted up my top and showed him my boobs for the first time.

yep! :-D and they haven't all been crap. a BF I had in my early 20s wrote and performed a couple of songs for me. In late 90s Indian dub step flava. :lol: :lol:

I have also received songs from someone via camming. They are THE BEST!!! His spin on songs he has learned that I love. Extra funny lyrics thrown in. I love this so much. It helps that he can actually sing and play guitar. And they aren't unsolicited. That would just freak me out.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
In my infinite dating wisdom, ALL of my romances have been with musicians. Hehehehe. Love songs. Hate songs. I have my own discography.

Jupiter551 said:
I know a model who had a stalky member who wrote and PERFORMED! a very bad song and sent her the youtube link...which got passed around :lol:
I remember that. It was then I discovered that Jupiter has a high-pitched, squeaky voice and a funny accent! :mrgreen:

Miss_Lollipop said:
little known fact, "lollipop, lollipop, Oh Lolli-Lollipop!" song is actually written about me.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You look great for your age. :lol:

Yes, actually, by a very dear member friend. It's in my 'Fan Art' gallery on MFC, but here it is in its entirety for your viewing pleasure. Cracks me up without fail every time! :-D

(To the tune of the Oscar Meyer bologna jingle :thumbleft: )

Attachments

• ASongForGemma.jpg
    ASongForGemma.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 154
Indeed, but it was essentially a parody of "Your Hips Don't Lie" in a slightly more shakespearian tone. "Thou hips only speakth the truth..."

He wrote me a poem once, and it was in the shape of a pie. But that's a different story.

One of the first guys I chatted with when I started camming wrote me a song. :shock:

I was under the impression that was a normal occurrence as a camming noob and have been expecting more ever since.... *wink wink nudge nudge*

A model has written a few songs for me. Well, not written. Improvised on the spot as that's her style. The ones I didn't manage to record are lost forever. :(

Reactions: JickyJuly
LacieLaPlante said:
I've had two songs written for me! One by Tiny Viking and one by another old regular of mine.

I wondered how long it would take for Tiny Viking to show up in this thread...

my exwife used to sing bitchy songs at me when she wanted me to do things. She said it was nicer than nagging at me but now i can't stand it when women sing.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.