AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has the average video game maker ever seen boobies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that thing called Alien Hand Syndrome? I think these chicks have that. But in their boobs.

Reactions: SatanJonez and Rose
I'm pretty sure the only time my boobs do stuff like that is when I'm swimming. :lol:

Dangit! I totally should have gotten a PS3 looking at this again. :crybaby: Xbox boobies just aren't as jiggly.

:shock:

I mean... Pssssht, my boobs totally do that.

I think it says more about the game's intended audience than the developers.

JickyJuly said:
I think girl #3 put me into some sort of trance. So jealous and a little bit in love.

I like the perky breasted #1. I added #3 to give my post a broader appeal. I am glad I picked out a winner for you.

Shaun__ said:
JickyJuly said:
I think girl #3 put me into some sort of trance. So jealous and a little bit in love.

I like the perky breasted #1. I added #3 to give my post a broader appeal. I am glad I picked out a winner for you.

Yep, i've officially fallen for #3. She's adorable...and fucking hot ;)

NancyNoNude2012 said:
Good lord, it's like looking at a big-chested broad in outer space, but for some reason, only her tits seem to be effected by the lack of gravity.

Could it be helium implants? ;)

SophiaLocke said:
Shaun__ said:
JickyJuly said:

Yep, i've officially fallen for #3. She's adorable...and fucking hot ;)

#3 is indeed lovely. Her smile puts her over the edge. It's a smile that says "That bulge in your pants... I put that there".

Reactions: JickyJuly
Actually, I lived with a guy who was going to college to be a video game designer (and he was actually really good!) but I'm pretty sure he had never gotten that far with anything of a feminine nature. lol It was fun to watch him interact.

:lol:

I think it's less to do with game developers knowledge of tits (clearly only men program games huh? :D and must perpetuate the stereotype you have about games creators eh?! :D ) and more to do with both complexity and time spent modelling/animating/physics for what is essentially an irrelevant part of game play ;)

I note you don't assume all games programmers are also bald naturist with skin so tight it's stretched over bones - because neither hair, nor skin, nor clothing moves realistically either. Therefore the only conclusion is that can't possible have any experience of them ;) :p :D

Give them unlimited budget, and program with the assumption everyone has $50,000 games rigs... and maybe you'll see it all corrected to a reasonable degree.
Wonder how many copies would sell and at what price? :shifty:

Reactions: UncleThursday
Agreeing with Zoomer here. It is way easier to 3D model a perfectly round sphere than something that shows the natural weight of REAL human titties. Same goes for the animation of jiggling/bouncing, subtle and realistic is just harder to do. Who needs to put in effort when creepy bimbo characters get the job done? lol

You're also looking at Soul Calibur, which has always had outrageously proportioned females.

Then again, it is also made by Japanese developers (Namco/Bandai). And Japan is one of the most sexually repressed non-muslim societies out there. Just look at more adult oriented anime...

But, even US developers do it, as well. I could record something with the latest Mortal Kombat to show you. Throw Johnny Cage's green fireball thing over the heads of any females, and their bewbs bounce for no reason. Unless the green fireball thing has its own gravity or something, that only affects boobees.

And, Zoomer is right, too. Hair, skin and clothing have never really moved perfectly, either. Skin is getting better, but hair and clothing still clip through bodies at an amazing rate, even in triple A titles. Fully pre-rendered cinematic sequences look better, but the skin/hair/clothing problems are pretty persistant in real time gameplay in many games.

DigitalSweety said:
Painting weights for bones in breasts on 3D models is a bitch. Just saying. Just be glad their boobs don't randomly fly off.
:lol: :lol: :lol: that would be a twist... Boobie bombs.

also :mrgreen:
for those of you that like girl #3, Carli Banks, you might like to check out fairly new MFC girl 'NyanKitty'.
She could be her younger twin sister. :thumbleft: :dance:

DigitalSweety said:
Just be glad their boobs don't randomly fly off.

I know, they need to put a cover over the boob missile switch to prevent that.

bnjHk.jpg

Reactions: SoTxBob
Anyone here play 3D Custom Girl?

The boobs aren't anti-gravity bouncy or anything but... well, they are just awesome. God, I love this game.

I do prefer boobs that like to defy gravity more most of the time but yeah, if you don't have this game on your computer you should get it. You can create any character no matter how tall or short, no boobs to huge boobs, any colour and style of hair, change skin tone, eye colour or two-coloured eyes, and of course, dress them up however you want.

Then you get to pose them, grope them, and watch them get fucked by an invisible person that has some kind of weird tubular dick and make them cum by pressing a button. :)

BluexDakota said:

I used to have that game years ago. I liked getting to play dress up, but hated my lack of Japanese needed to read the menus.

Shaun__ said:
BluexDakota said:

I used to have that game years ago. I liked getting to play dress up, but hated my lack of Japanese needed to read the menus.

I just learned how to navigate around it through online tutorials. It's not too hard to get used to and you can learn some pretty cool features to the game that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.