AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have a basic saying he's gonna blackmail me

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
9,161
23,435
1,593
40
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
During a public chat, a basic suddenly tells me that he knows who I am, and that if I don't skype with him in the next 2 days that he'll make sure everybody I know is gonna find out. I reported him, and yes I know that there is always a chance of people finding out...I already psychologically prepared myself, but I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen and what to do about it. :/

~Lily
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jupiter551
Tigresslily said:
During a public chat, a basic suddenly tells me that he knows who I am, and that if I don't skype with him in the next 2 days that he'll make sure everybody I know is gonna find out. I reported him, and yes I know that there is always a chance of people finding out...I already psychologically prepared myself, but I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen and what to do about it. :/

~Lily
I probably wouldn't take it seriously, unless he has said something very specific about you, like your real name or location. He could be trying to scare you into a free skype show.
 
Yeah, I doubt he does. I also have some pretty cool regulars who have taken it upon themselves to occasionally look and see if my image is online on another site, so I can get it taken off quickly.

Thanks,
Lily
 
If you had given in to his demands, he would have never left your life. He would have just kept going unless he got bored, then he would either escalate what he demanded or if he actually knew you tell everyone.
 
Shaun__ said:
If you had given in to his demands, he would have never left your life. He would have just kept going unless he got bored, then he would either escalate what he demanded or if he actually knew you tell everyone.



^THIS^

And I'm willing to bet that the Skype show would've consisted of him nagging her for her real name and number, and him barking orders at her (Make me cum...talk dirty...fuck your pussy HARD...finger your ass...etc.). Jerks like him will try to get as much as he can from a model for FREE.

I always keep guests and basics muted in my public chat.
 
Ugh I hate guys like this!! What a wanker! I seriously doubt he'd have any of that info, any idiot could come along and say something like that! That's what's so annoying!
I once got a big anonymous ninja tip, some guy claimed it and tried getting stuff for it, but with that same rude demanding manner. I didn't give him anything as had no proof it was him, luckily too as it was actually a regular. Made me really realise that there are guys who'll find any reason to try to blackmail you/push you into doing free stuff!

Hope you're ok, must have still been a scare!

Isabella x

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
He's almost 100% bullshitting.
I think Id rather someone tell my social circle I cam than be forced into something sexual like that...this is some weirdo who gets off on scaring girls and forcing them to do things. Ignore him, ban him, and email MFC screenshots. And mute basics, you wont regret it.
 
Isabella_deL said:
Ugh I hate guys like this!! What a wanker! I seriously doubt he'd have any of that info, any idiot could come along and say something like that! That's what's so annoying!
I once got a big anonymous ninja tip, some guy claimed it and tried getting stuff for it, but with that same rude demanding manner. I didn't give him anything as had no proof it was him, luckily too as it was actually a regular. Made me really realise that there are guys who'll find any reason to try to blackmail you/push you into doing free stuff!
Hope you're ok, must have still been a scare!
Isabella x

Guys like this [yours Isabella] are exactly why most of the longer term members will leave some sort of distinguishing mark in the tip note of an anon tip. Even something as nondescript as "*" or a smiley will prevent the freetards from claiming it successfully.
As for "Mr Blackmail"... don't sweat it. Just another tool looking for freebies.
 
SoTxBob said:
Isabella_deL said:
Ugh I hate guys like this!! What a wanker! I seriously doubt he'd have any of that info, any idiot could come along and say something like that! That's what's so annoying!
I once got a big anonymous ninja tip, some guy claimed it and tried getting stuff for it, but with that same rude demanding manner. I didn't give him anything as had no proof it was him, luckily too as it was actually a regular. Made me really realise that there are guys who'll find any reason to try to blackmail you/push you into doing free stuff!
Hope you're ok, must have still been a scare!
Isabella x

Guys like this [yours Isabella] are exactly why most of the longer term members will leave some sort of distinguishing mark in the tip note of an anon tip. Even something as nondescript as "*" or a smiley will prevent the freetards from claiming it successfully.
As for "Mr Blackmail"... don't sweat it. Just another tool looking for freebies.

This came up in another thread before. You can look at the member's name in your tip records claiming the anon tip, and it will be there under their name if they are being honest.
 
Thanks, all of you I really appreciate your comments, help, and advice!
<3 Lily
 
Tigresslily said:
During a public chat, a basic suddenly tells me that he knows who I am, and that if I don't skype with him in the next 2 days that he'll make sure everybody I know is gonna find out. I reported him, and yes I know that there is always a chance of people finding out...I already psychologically prepared myself, but I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen and what to do about it. :/

~Lily

You could bluff. Maybe not this time but you could prep yourself mentally for bluffing the next time ala, "Idiot, everyone who I actually give a damn about in this world already knows what I do so that I can spare myself the irritation of having some limp dick like you think he's got something on me... and everyone else, like yourself, can go fuck themselves if they have a problem with it."

By dropping shiz like that you immediately take all of the perceived power out of his hands...
 
Actually Shaun, the model looks it up in HIS tip records [not hers] IF someone claims it or she has some idea who to look at.... but many girls I have spoken to weren't even aware they could look at a members tip records.... :dontknow:
 
SoTxBob said:
Actually Shaun, the model looks it up in HIS tip records [not hers] IF someone claims it or she has some idea who to look at.... but many girls I have spoken to weren't even aware they could look at a members tip records.... :dontknow:

No, the records belong to her that makes them her records of his activity. If someone says they tipped the model that 9999999999 token tip, then she can open her records and pull up his name in them, and it will be listed. If that person did tip it.
 
Even if it was anonymous?! really? I know how to look up their tips (I check them quite regularly) but I didn't realise anonymous tips came up!

Thanks! I'll try that out!

Isabella
 
if you know how easy it is to find someone Facebook by skype information, mfc name, Amazon wishlist information, Paypal address and more, I would make sure you not give personal information so that's the biggest chance someone can find your friends.

if he is blackmailing I don't see him "not tell" after 1 Skype.
 
Shaun__ said:
SoTxBob said:
Actually Shaun, the model looks it up in HIS tip records [not hers] IF someone claims it or she has some idea who to look at.... but many girls I have spoken to weren't even aware they could look at a members tip records.... :dontknow:

No, the records belong to her that makes them her records of his activity. If someone says they tipped the model that 9999999999 token tip, then she can open her records and pull up his name in them, and it will be listed. If that person did tip it.

oh,sorry. :lol: i forget you're never wrong...

She proceed to show me how she could pull up my history of the last 10 tips I'd sent, and the date stamps and dollar amount matched the anon tips, and it was pretty obvious it was me.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8316&hilit=anon+tip

but it really doesn't matter now does it ? .... :thumbleft: Bazinga! :lol:
 
LovelyLemon said:
Tigresslily said:
During a public chat, a basic suddenly tells me that he knows who I am, and that if I don't skype with him in the next 2 days that he'll make sure everybody I know is gonna find out. I reported him, and yes I know that there is always a chance of people finding out...I already psychologically prepared myself, but I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen and what to do about it. :/

~Lily

You could bluff. Maybe not this time but you could prep yourself mentally for bluffing the next time ala, "Idiot, everyone who I actually give a damn about in this world already knows what I do so that I can spare myself the irritation of having some limp dick like you think he's got something on me... and everyone else, like yourself, can go fuck themselves if they have a problem with it."

By dropping shiz like that you immediately take all of the perceived power out of his hands...
Yup yup! I am very clear that EVERYONE in my life knows both about my kink stuff and my cam life (in reality, a couple members of my immediate family do not) and if someone tried to blackmail me, my first response would be "with what?" even though there are a few people in my life who don't know.

Although I am definitely on board with "this guy's a lying idiot", I have had a few friends in my life who posted nude pictures online and were blackmailed by somebody. In every single case, it was someone they new in real life who had found the photos online and figured they would have some fun. If that ever ends up being the case, call the cops and let them handle it.
 
SoTxBob said:
oh,sorry. :lol: i forget you're never wrong...

She proceed to show me how she could pull up my history of the last 10 tips I'd sent, and the date stamps and dollar amount matched the anon tips, and it was pretty obvious it was me.

but it really doesn't matter now does it ? .... :thumbleft: Bazinga! :lol:

You are still wrong about me being wrong, but that is indeed the thread I was thinking of.
 
Isabella_deL said:
Even if it was anonymous?! really? I know how to look up their tips (I check them quite regularly) but I didn't realise anonymous tips came up!


Yup. :) Shaun is right. If I click on 'User Lookup' and type in the name of the member who's claiming the anon tip, it will show Recent Token Earnings from that member, and it shows the date and the amount of the tip. If he really did give the anon tip, that tip will show up by his name in your Recent Token Earnings.
 
Tigresslily said:
During a public chat, a basic suddenly tells me that he knows who I am, and that if I don't skype with him in the next 2 days that he'll make sure everybody I know is gonna find out. I reported him, and yes I know that there is always a chance of people finding out...I already psychologically prepared myself, but I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen and what to do about it. :/

~Lily

Like anyone ever reads what a basic types.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoddessAiren
Status
Not open for further replies.