AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you been banned of a room without a reason? lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2017
Guys have you been banned before without a reason? in my experience this sh*t happens a lot even more when it´s a new account, or when the boss or monitor of the studio it´s manipulating the chat, in my opinion it sucks! you can´t interact with the models, and they force you to tip the model or take her pvt without doing anything.. or KABOOM banned!!:mad:

I just tested it, and No, it is no longer the case. a Ban is per user and not per eMail/IP.

here is how I tested it:
My boyfriend created two dummy accounts under the same email address for the sake of the test..
let's call it: Dummy1 & Dummy2

1. I logged into my account from my computer and went online (broadcast), using OBS/Chrome
3. I asked my Boyfriend to log in with Dummy1 on his laptop from home and into my live show
4. I banned Dummy1, he was kicked... poor thing
5. asked my Boyfriend to log out Dummy1 and Login as Dummy2
6. Boyfriend managed to join my broadcast without an issue with Dummy2 user.

Dummy two was not banned even though it was the same eMail and IP as Dummy1 User.

I promise it definitely did work with me, using the same IP address.
It seems like it's either not instant (maybe check again soon/now/later) or it just needs improvement from the CB developer's side to make it better (they can only know by us giving them feedback).

Let me go test again and see what it does on mine this time. I will use the same email and different IP this time.
Then clear them all and do different email and same IP.

Upvote 0
Ok, it didn;t work for me this time!
The only differences is the fact I used FAKE non-verified email and also I created ALL 3 accounts one after the other before logging into them and going into a roo.

So for this time, I did:

mydummy001
mydummy002
mydummy003

mydummy001@yahoo.com - for all 3 accounts.

I used the same IP in Chrome.

I tried 2 different methods:
- First, I banned MANUALLY by inserting the name "mydummy001" - it didn't ban the rest. I made it permanent, again it didn't find the other 2.
- Second time I put the dummy accounts IN my broadcasting room and clicked the name > ban... and still nothing.

So this ban system that detects clearly does need huge improvement. I understand ISP do share IP's so that is something that needs to be considered but when it's a NON VERIFIED account, it should be a ban if it's also linking to the same IP.

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I just tested it, and No, it is no longer the case. a Ban is per user and not per eMail/IP.
CB's ban system used to be diabolical. It would remember every IP ever used with your account so any accounts used with those IP's were banned too. Maybe collecting IP's was a violation of a privacy law, or maybe it was having unintended effects for other users who weren't banned.

Upvote 0
i don't know, bottom line, it doesn't ban IPs, only individual user IDs.

Upvote 0
I agree with op

Many women posting here don't seem to understand the basics of the camming business. That's what it is, it's a business.

If you just sit there and don't offer anything to tip what do you expect? When I go on girls ask me to motivate them?!! It's you job to motivate me to tip, not the other way around. You are the cam girl, I am the customer.

Girls will sit on their phones or just sit there silencing or banning non tippers. Ever wonder why the guys are not tipping? If you want tips you need to earn it, how about improving the vibe in your room by interacting with the people in the room, give a little sneak peak and the guys will tip.

Instead you sit there with a angry face and just ban people. That's just bad business anyone who acts in this way isn't going to make it far in webcamming. It just shows you have not got the personality of belief to make it. Might sound harsh but it's true

Girls on these sites are so up themselves they believe they are owed tips from the minute they login. Sorry girls it doesnt work that way

The model interacting and has a positive atmosphere make the most money. The rest are on here complaining about men not tipping

Late to the party on this thread. But, what @Tinydickman and many people like him and the OP fail to understand is that it's a two way street for models and members alike. It's up to both the model and the member to interact with one another, and keep things moving. The way this guy is posting, it'd be that awkward Sady Hawken's dance where no one asks each other to dance so the boys and girls just stare at each other feeling stupid because they're waiting for the other to ask them.

Rarely do I ever just enter a room and sit there. usually, if that's the case, I get distracted or called away by having to respond to an urgent email, bio break, or the like. But, I will always at least try to enter a room and do a hello tip. Even if it's just a 1 token tip, it's something and far better than just entering a room and staring without interaction.

Upvote 0
Late to the party on this thread. But, what @Tinydickman and many people like him and the OP fail to understand is that it's a two way street for models and members alike. It's up to both the model and the member to interact with one another, and keep things moving.

Rarely do I ever just enter a room and sit there. usually, if that's the case, I get distracted or called away by having to respond to an urgent email, bio break, or the like. But, I will always at least try to enter a room and do a hello tip. Even if it's just a 1 token tip, it's something and far better than just entering a room and staring without interaction.

Yup, yup, yup! THANK YOU for this post! :)

I'm always hearing guys complain about models "not doing anything," (and yeah, I'm aware that there are some rooms where models are just sitting there all lifeless), but exactly what do they expect the rest of us to be doing without some sort of conversation and tips on THEIR part? I can tell you that when I'm not getting tipped to flash, what I am doing in free chat is boppin' my head/moving my shoulders and hips along to the music I've got on...doing the occasional 'jiggle my small boobs with my top on' thing...caressing my skin with my fingers...moving my mouth closer to the cam to briefly show off my long tongue...while smiling at members entering the room (and occasionally saying "Hey, guys!" since greeting guys by name seems to run them off). Stuff like that. I think that is plenty to be doing in free chat. Want more? Well...tip the specified amount if you want that flash. It's right there in the room topic. And no, tipping me 1 token is not gonna get you a tits and ass flash.....

"But...but...it's called MyFREECams!," they say. :p Yeah, um...that just means you get to enjoy unlimited viewing time of models' public chat rooms for free, without the site booting you from the room after X minutes. It doesn't mean models are supposed to cater to a bunch of "Show tits" or "Got a thong to put on?" requests. Haha. Ya still need to tip for requests, bb's! Btw, LOL at guys trying to get models to change into something else for free (Damn, why can't ya just enjoy the cute shit I've already got on?).

Upvote 0
I was banned once for video game streaming, (should have checked CB terms but I was a noob). I SHOULD have been banned for several other things various time but I got lucky.

When I first started out id wear my old mil uniform (cuz a guy in uniform right?) but soon realized that was not only stupid IDing myself but mixing my military service and the camming felt wrong somehow. Not to mention against CB policy, at least it use to be.

Also fairly certain iv'e been too drunk on cam many a time back in the day but luckily that's not a problem anymore.

It's easy to do everything right and get banned on CB though, they are the strictest of the cam sites AFAIK, and if you have disgruntled ex fans, they will go straight to the ban hammer.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I was banned once for video game streaming, (should have checked CB terms but I was a noob). I SHOULD have been banned for several other things various time but I got lucky.

When I first started out id wear my old mil uniform (cuz a guy in uniform right?) but soon realized that was not only stupid IDing myself but mixing my military service and the camming felt wrong somehow. Not to mention against CB policy, at least it use to be.

Also fairly certain iv'e been too drunk on cam many a time back in the day but luckily that's not a problem anymore.

It's easy to do everything right and get banned on CB though, they are the strictest of the cam sites AFAIK, and if you have disgruntled ex fans, they will go straight to the ban hammer.
This thread is about models banning members from their room.

Upvote 0
our room settings are pretty tight too, but this is mainly because our models do not want to spend time with people who have no intention to reward the model for her energy at all. No offense to the person who wants to interact and find out if he ever thinks of buying tokens and go up a few levels but in our case, we are bound to make sure the hourly earning rate of the model is as efficient and high as possible. When people make the comment " I tip for nothing " then by using the word NOTHING they already made clear they are in a privileged situation to test the model and exhaust her. Even when they accomplish this, it is maybe for 2 Dollars max, the model lost a lot of time, the visitor gained the confidence that everyone is cheap and easy to manipulate. Our rooms have an average of 1500 users any given moment of the day, you have to upper the bar to make the best out of it as a model.

We work with CB now since day one, never had any issues or complaints from anyone regarding room policy, it is the model her room, she makes the rules, it is her time, and she is inserting part of her life for this, if that is up for discussion by visitors then I am weeping for this generation of spoiled clients.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.