AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever been caught camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2011
Just curious... have you ever been distracted, knuckle deep and a roommate or boyfriend opened the door and discovered your online career? :)

I would think it would be pretty hard to hide camming from a roommate, and especially a boyfriend (if they live together.)
Anyways, no for me, I am open to all about my job. :)

I got caught before I started camming for money. Once I was camming for my boyfriend at the time and my dad walked in and I didn't know what to say so I was like 'I was just showing him my underwear!' hahhaa. :oops:
And another time I was at another boyfriends house and was on cam naked for someone and someone knocked on the door and obviously I ignored it coz I was naked haha, and then they started looking through the window right at me. So I ran and hid and hoped they thought they were imaginging it! :oops:

Reactions: Jupiter551
My roommate's father tried to barge into the house and almost saw me naked in the middle of a show after my roommate answered the door and told him we were busy. Needless to say roomie set him straight and he's not allowed near our property ever again (for other reasons that are somewhat related).

CammiStar said:
Does anyone besides me think this is a fap thread, bb? :D

Ha! I thought the same thing when I seen this.

My downstairs neighbours have complained about me "talking on the phone" loudly at night but I've never been caught in the act.

AirenStar said:
CammiStar said:
Does anyone besides me think this is a fap thread, bb? :D

Ha! I thought the same thing when I seen this.

My downstairs neighbours have complained about me "talking on the phone" loudly at night but I've never been caught in the act.
Talking on the phone means moaning and talking dirty but the neighbour can't say that I guess hahah!!

Ugh! At my old place my neighbor banged on the wall once while I was shaking my bootah to peaches at 1am. I couldn't look them in the eyes for a week.

CammiStar said:
I have luckily never been caught. My neighbors probably think I am into gang bangs though. "Oh, yes JoeBob69, I love your cawk!" 10 minutes later - "Oh MikeinPA yes, yes yes!!!!"

This is the reason why my prudish neighbours give me evil looks :lol: Everytime we bump into each other outside now they just give me the up and down disgusted look. So funny. Judgmental idiots!

Oh well, i didn't want to be friends with them anyway and I'm having far more fun than they've probably ever had or will have.

JoleneJolene said:
Ugh! At my old place my neighbor banged on the wall once while I was shaking my bootah to peaches at 1am. I couldn't look them in the eyes for a week.

Did i mention that the old neighbours wrote me an embarrassed letter once about my 'activities' and the fact that i was keeping them awake at night. I don't cam in my bedroom at night anymore as a result. Doesn't stop me from having noisy monkey sex with my boyfriend in there though...

Kittycatpurr said:
JoleneJolene said:

Did i mention that the old neighbours wrote me an embarrassed letter once about my 'activities' and the fact that i was keeping them awake at night. I don't cam in my bedroom at night anymore as a result. Doesn't stop me from having noisy monkey sex with my boyfriend in there though...
Oh my gosh! I would have been horrified! I'm so glad my closest neighbors now are deer.

JoleneJolene said:
Kittycatpurr said:
JoleneJolene said:

Oh my gosh! I would have been horrified! I'm so glad my closest neighbors now are deer.

What I wouldn't give to have deer as my nearest neighbours. *Dreams of a life in the middle of nowhere but with superfast broadband speeds*

I was in the midle of a private playing with my big pink dildo and suddenly my mother opened the door.. It was like "what the hell muuuuuum! Close the fucking door! Close it close it! Get out!!!!" 10 minutes later.. "Mum, I was having cyber sex with my boyfriend", lol.

Bocefish said:

This first one is pretty funny but so obviously fake. We can see ourselves on cam too, no way she wouldn't notice the curtain drop or the fellas peeking.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
JoleneJolene said:
Bocefish said:

This first one is pretty funny but so obviously fake. We can see ourselves on cam too, no way she wouldn't notice the curtain drop or the fellas peeking.

My thoughts as well. If nothing else someone would have mentioned that there were two guys out there. Plus, things like that are usually illegal.

Kittycatpurr said:
JoleneJolene said:
Kittycatpurr said:
JoleneJolene said:

What I wouldn't give to have deer as my nearest neighbours. *Dreams of a life in the middle of nowhere but with superfast broadband speeds*

You'd get a letter:

Deer Cat, your monkeys are keeping us awake at night.

My brother walked in on me while I was camming from my dad's music studio. Usually we would go in there to smoke bowls, because my dad used to smoke cigarettes in there no one could tell. He assumed I was smoking and walked in.. I was wearing a bra still, no shirt. I told him I was "sexy skyping"

Thenn one day my dad busted in my room while I was on MFC... my sweatshirt was unzipped with just a bra on underneath.

My dad didn't even realize what was happening because I managed to close my sweatshirt fast enough.

LacieLaPlante said:
My brother walked in on me while I was camming from my dad's music studio. Usually we would go in there to smoke bowls, because my dad used to smoke cigarettes in there no one could tell. He assumed I was smoking and walked in.. I was wearing a bra still, no shirt. I told him I was "sexy skyping"

Thenn one day my dad busted in my room while I was on MFC... my sweatshirt was unzipped with just a bra on underneath.

My dad didn't even realize what was happening because I managed to close my sweatshirt fast enough.

That's not too bad though, if you walk into a girl's room without knocking sometime she's probly going to be shirtless so that'd be easy to explain away.

Buttplug + hitachi while covered in babyoil, less so.

Status
Not open for further replies.