AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had an imaginary boyfriend or girlfriend?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. My mother says I had an imaginary friend when I was little though, I do not remember the friend but I do remember the name. It was maybe spelled Memestonetan( Pronounced me me stone tan).

Lol! I giggled when I saw this!! I had an imaginary bf for a while when I was younger. Funny stuff. But he only came over before bed and when I was by myself. Never told anyone until now lol :smuggrin:

Only that perfect woman dream. Wish I could create that one regularly, you feel amazing upon waking. Thanks for the reminder on it Guy.

If I did decide to create an imaginary GF, she would break up with me for no good reason, and I would create a big drama over it. I'd then see her some day back with her ex who she really loved the whole time before finally letting it go. Think I will give that particular fantasy a miss.

Well, not GF, but I think a lot of kids (including myself) at around 13/14 when they're asked by their friends if they have ever kissed someone they say "Oh yeah.. when I was holiday I met someone" blah blah

The old imaginary holiday kiss lol

I didn't have my first kiss till 17 in reality :bag:

HE'S NOT IMAGINARY HE LIVES IN CANADA AND WE MET AT CAMP GOSH!

Have you ever had an imaginary boyfriend or girlfriend?

Yes, and I think he's cheating on me, because he gets off work at 11:00 PM, it takes him 15 minutes to get home, and it's now 11:18 PM. :( WHO IS SHE?!

lol kind of yes, When I was 12 created a fake facebook account "boyfriend" And would post on my own wall, but then everyone in my school started adding the account, and before I knew it my fake boyfriend was more popular than me so I had to delete it hahaha so embarrassing looking back lmao

No, I haven't.

I can see how they can come in handy though, especially if you haven't had a boyfriend/girlfriend in a while, and your family keeps bugging you about it.

Pretty much whenever I used to go to the club when I was younger, I always had to invent an imaginary boyfriend or girlfriend to keep the creeps away. >.<

Does that count?

When I was younger though, I did have two imaginary friends. They were very vivid friendships to me. They were both boys but they weren't boyfriends - they were just my best friends. Because boys are icky and who wants to date them? (Just kidding)

Reactions: AnneDVille and Gen
No, but I did have imaginary relationships with guys from the 7th grade to 10th grade. You see, my peers viewed me as odd and I wanted to fit in with the other girls. I went to a "urban" school like the ones seen in movies like "Stand and Deliver" or "Juice" So, my cousins or friends would set me up with pretend "boyfriends" and I would get less negative comments. If girls was not hooked up at my school...people would classified you as weird and messed with you. My best fake boyfriend happened in the 8th grade because he would go to school in another county and I would only see him on sundays. We would take fake couple photos and have a fake romance until we broke up 6 months later.

When I was about 14 I went on holiday with my parents in Spain. When I came back I told my 2 besties about this imaginary beautiful Danish boy I met there. We liked each other on the beach, he then came to my room window at night, I snuck out with him, we had a lovely walk and then a beautiful romantic kiss on the beach in the moonlight. I even spent a few weeks missing him and being all lovesick.... :D

Fast forward 12 years: I meet up with one of my besties from school and we start reminiscing on old relationships, the past, boys we dated etc. She briefly brings up the Danish boy from the beach... even after 12 years, I was too embarrassed to admit I made it up... so I just played along with it :D:bag::bag::bag:

No way. Keira Knightley is as real as they come.

There was a site mentioned on the forum ages ago I think called imaginarygirlfriend or something along the lines of it that was basically where guys could hire girls to pretend to be their girlfriend on social media. Girls could submit their photos and if you get accepted into the program they pay you. Me and a few other girls on here sent ours in but I never heard anything back and completely forgot about it XD

No, but I did apparently have an imaginary friend I used as a scapegoat as a child. I dont remember Jacob, but my mother told me about that recently.

On a side note, now I just use my real friends as scapegoats for various stupid things I do. Unless Jim is also a figment of my imagination...

Pretty much whenever I used to go to the club when I was younger, I always had to invent an imaginary boyfriend or girlfriend to keep the creeps away. >.<

I think most women have been in this situation, unfortunately. Creepers, learn to take "no" for an answer, already!

Lol not gonna lie, I had an "imaginary" gf for awhile when I was younger (probably not young enough). Like 14... She was named Katie and she came from a dream I had. Light brown hair, hazel eyes, just gorgeous. And it became this weird fantasy thing I journaled about. I just wrote in journal as a character who was dating Katie (not like I put her in my actual life). Part of coming out to myself I think.

Yep, admitting that on the Internet is really smart.

I stole a friend's imaginary boyfriend when I was like 15. I figured out her imaginary boyfriend's Myspace login changed the password and email so she couldn't get back in, and publicly broke up with her for the lols. She didn't want people figuring out the truth so she acted like I betrayed her and he cheated on her with me. I honestly think she ended up believing her lie in the end, because she started believing it all really happened.

I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid. Her name was Katy and she was a ghost who lived under the stairs. When I walked down them she gave me visions of people falling from the balcony to their death. She was really mean and told me nobody would ever love me. She would make me sleep with corpses because she thought it was funny. Only when I would visit her underneath the staircase would she let up the images of death and play nice. She went away when we moved though.

I got really good at imagining puppies and unicorns to keep the visions away.

Edit: rereading this it sounds like a joke, but it's true. I don't believe in ghosts so...I was a tortured little kid, lol. Gawth4lyfe.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid. Her name was Katy and she was a ghost who lived under the stairs. When I walked down them she gave me visions of people falling from the balcony to their death. She was really mean and told me nobody would ever love me. She would make me sleep with corpses because she thought it was funny. Only when I would visit her underneath the staircase would she let up the images of death and play nice. She went away when we moved though.

I got really good at imagining puppies and unicorns to keep the visions away.

Edit: rereading this it sounds like a joke, but it's true. I don't believe in ghosts so...I was a tortured little kid, lol. Gawth4lyfe.

HOE-LEEE SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.