AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever posed nude for a painting?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GF is an artist so I have sat for her and when I was younger I did figure modelling for a local art school.

Yes, I used to do art nude and figure modelling before I started camming. :)

I haven't, but I did an art course at college at 16 and drew naked men in life drawing

I tell you, there's nothing more awkward than drawing someone naked and them looking up and making eye contact with you lol

If anyone reading this has any plans to be a life model, don't make eye contact with students :p

I haven't, but I did an art course at college at 16 and drew naked men in life drawing

I tell you, there's nothing more awkward than drawing someone naked and them looking up and making eye contact with you lol

If anyone reading this has any plans to be a life model, don't make eye contact with students :p

Oh, it can get more awkward than that! I took figure drawing in college, and one of the guys wound up dribbling a bit of ejaculate while sitting with his legs spread wide open. He kept his cool, though.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.