AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do successful non-nude girls bother you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 4, 2021
First off let's be clear, not me! I like and do follow a couple of non nude ladies who make decent money on cb.

I was just wondering with cam models does it bother you if a lady is able to make a living without taking their clothes off or only stripping down to underwear?

First off let's be clear, not me! I like and do follow a couple of non nude ladies who make decent money on cb.

I was just wondering with cam models does it bother you if a lady is able to make a living without taking their clothes off or only stripping down to underwear?

Did you mean to put this in the Ask-A-Model section, or were you asking models and members?

No, it doesn’t bother me. I’m always happy to see fellow women doing well for themselves, and it’s inspiring. I like to see women supporting each other, rather than being against each other.

No.

Why would you think it bothers other models?
Because I've known girls in the past on cb who didn't like being a camgirl and only did it because nothing else payed as well in the country they lived.
And on here we've seen girls post, anxious about not doing well and commenting on some of front page girls doing quite well.

And ofc there's always viewers who whinge like babies if some girl won't take off her clothes.

It just made me wonder if there was any issue with anyone able to earn a living being non nude.

Glad to see at least here there isn't.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I recently had a client that was uncomfortable with any nudity and honestly it was a real pain. He joined my OF despite me telling him it was explicit, and then was uncomfortable and had to leave..

He kept asking for other ways to keep in touch and I’m like “sir, this is a Wendy’s”

He needs to go find a nice non nude lady .

Point being - there’s enough varied clientele to go around and they are no threat to me!

I recently had a client that was uncomfortable with any nudity and honestly it was a real pain. He joined my OF despite me telling him it was explicit, and then was uncomfortable and had to leave..

He kept asking for other ways to keep in touch and I’m like “sir, this is a Wendy’s”

He needs to go find a nice non nude lady .

Point being - there’s enough varied clientele to go around and they are no threat to me!
Non-nude tippers are fun on a token site like CB where everyone accuses everyone of freeloading but there is a point in time where they become detrimental because no one ever sees anything a model is willing to do so she loses out on those potential tippers. I had a guy who would come in and clear goals and then be like "nah, it's just because, you don't have to do that!" It was frustrating to me as an older person in the industry because I wanted to strut my stuff so to speak.

On Chaturbate and other token driven sites that thumb nail needs to change and often to bring in new people. At first it's like okay this person respects me and then it turns into well this person doesn't understand what I'm trying to do here. Sorry that may be a bit tangential.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Non-nude tippers are fun on a token site like CB where everyone accuses everyone of freeloading but there is a point in time where they become detrimental because no one ever sees anything a model is willing to do so she loses out on those potential tippers. I had a guy who would come in and clear goals and then be like "nah, it's just because, you don't have to do that!" It was frustrating to me as an older person in the industry because I wanted to strut my stuff so to speak.

On Chaturbate and other token driven sites that thumb nail needs to change and often to bring in new people. At first it's like okay this person respects me and then it turns into well this person doesn't understand what I'm trying to do here. Sorry that may be a bit tangential.
This guy ordered a custom which had me bouncing my DDD titties around in a tiny bikini and shoving a broomstick into my bellybutton and then when I had an inevitable nip slip it made him uncomfortable.

I totally support people doing whatever they are comfy with - clients and models, but I am not the model for this guy lol. He's SO into me too and I'm just like o_O how did you even manage to navigate my clip site my vagina is out all over it!?!?!

I dunno.

Reactions: mika_kedi
This guy ordered a custom which had me bouncing my DDD titties around in a tiny bikini and shoving a broomstick into my bellybutton and then when I had an inevitable nip slip it made him uncomfortable.

I totally support people doing whatever they are comfy with - clients and models, but I am not the model for this guy lol. He's SO into me too and I'm just like o_O how did you even manage to navigate my clip site my vagina is out all over it!?!?!

I dunno.
Maybe his actual fetish is women convincing him it's okay to look/appreciate/jerk off to? I don't know, either. :/

On the contrary, they inspire me. I used to be mostly non nude and would be able to go months without having to undress but sadly to many customers expect nudity even in Domme sessions anymore for it to be a financially viable option for me.

I dunno.
Curious why did he want the broom?

not a clue. I did my best lol.. I will say it has sold a few times and he ordered a new custom where me and another girl have a fight poking each others belly’s hehe
That's cool. Do you just record your clips with your web cam or cell phone or a whole separate camera. Ice made a few bg clips like 4 years ago but just with my cell phone. They were super amature tho

That's cool. Do you just record your clips with your web cam or cell phone or a whole separate camera. Ice made a few bg clips like 4 years ago but just with my cell phone. They were super amature tho
It depends on the clip, but in most cases I'm shooting with my iPhone. A good quality Iphone with a mic can shoot as well as a lot of cameras. A lot of clip makers will have a dedicated shoot phone.

Ideally I'm shooting with either 2 phones or cameras so I can get multi-angle + back up audio. One will have a shotgun mic, and a phone cage, the other is just back up. If i have a camera person I've started using a cheap gimbal to help keep the camera work smooth. I also own a go-pro for underwater content.

I use the filmic pro app just because it makes shooting easier - and also file transfer from iphone to pc. It has a built in slate which is a life saver. I edit in Adobe pro Premiere and use BeautyBox plug in for skinfilters. For some projects I'll edit in Inshot on my phone. I also use an app called PrettyUp for very quick videos (mostly for fansites) and it does skin smoothing stuff on my phone. I also use Canva to make all my thumbnails.

I currently make clips full time, and primarily only customs and I don't cam, so this setup has slowly evolved for me. If you have a decent phone, a tripod and good lighting you can make clips without all the extras. And if you're making clips for fansites I'd say the quality can be even lower..tbh. A lot of amateur looking content has its own appeal. There are also video editors and assistants you can pay to help you polish up your content if you're not up to editing it yourself or don't want the hassle, I use a guy who does most of my previews, some full edits and posts to all my clip sites for me so I have more time.

Sorry that was a lot of info and way off topic, im currently procrastinating editing a video lol!

Sorry that was a lot of info and way off topic, im currently procrastinating editing a video lol!
It was super helpful! I already shoot clips and it's my main focus at the moment and I still got a lot of valuable info from your post especially with names of specific apps and plug ins, thank you! Would you mind sharing what cheap gimbal and what mic for iphone you use?

Maybe his actual fetish is women convincing him it's okay to look/appreciate/jerk off to? I don't know, either. :/
the girl I spend my token on, I have given her the info, it doesn't matter to me if she actually DOES the things or not if I finish a full goal.. she should do it if she wants to.. BUT, I have also started just going to her CB page every day, to tip 25 tokens instead, and giving her a thumbsup, because it's actually a better way to me to tip her.. since we do all our private things on Stripchat anyways..

anyways, the reason I do it is because I do not do anything with her explicitness (can you call it that) when we are not in a private, so it truly does not matter to me if she performs the acts or not.. she's more than welcome to however and I have always stated that it's UP TO her, it's her room afterall

Reactions: Highlander884
Curious why did he want the broom?
Some Belly button fetishers like seeing the belly button poked.
That would be my educated guess.
They like to see different things used, depending on the belly button being poked, it's shape and size.

I'm not saying that is this person's reason, just that it's a possible fetish reason. Why a broom, probably something to do w thickness of the handle.
There are also related fetishes for impact on bellies, that are slightly different too.

ETA;- Oh just skimmed rest of thread, sounds like that is likely the reason here ie they like belly buttons poked.

Because I've known girls in the past on cb who didn't like being a camgirl and only did it because nothing else payed as well in the country they lived.
And on here we've seen girls post, anxious about not doing well and commenting on some of front page girls doing quite well.

And ofc there's always viewers who whinge like babies if some girl won't take off her clothes.

It just made me wonder if there was any issue with anyone able to earn a living being non nude.

Glad to see at least here there isn't.

Then that's the viewer's problem, isn't it?
They can easily go to the thousands of other NUDE rooms.

I like some non-nude models, I think it isn't very easy but I like it when they have their style of what they like and/or what their fans like them doing.
I have had a favourite for a few years now whom I have mentioned before and I think she is incredible. She has always said she won't get nude, topless or even show much cleavage or be wearing a bikini or sexy lingerie unless you pay quite a lot - which I always admire her for, she doesn't let anyone try to "convince" her otherwise. She has stuck with her guns and of course, she doesn't do as well as some or a lot, but she does have a few fans who absolutely love what she does.

Over time, she has learned a lot of new stuff about what to introduce into her style from what guys have asked for, but she is also a fun and creative woman so she is great at making non-nude work very well for her. She does it extremely well.

She has kept me "hooked" for about 3 years, as well as a few other regular tippers/fans, so she does something very right.

There are always going to be guys who will whinge about anything and everything, so there is no point trying to please everyone. I literally see ratings from users on Stripchat where they "model is the best. the most amazing and perfect. the best show I ever had. wow" and then they only give a 4/5 rating... it's just proof you can't please everyone, so it's always best to stick with what you're happiest doing or not doing.

the girl I spend my token on, I have given her the info, it doesn't matter to me if she actually DOES the things or not if I finish a full goal.. she should do it if she wants to.. BUT, I have also started just going to her CB page every day, to tip 25 tokens instead, and giving her a thumbsup, because it's actually a better way to me to tip her.. since we do all our private things on Stripchat anyways..

anyways, the reason I do it is because I do not do anything with her explicitness (can you call it that) when we are not in a private, so it truly does not matter to me if she performs the acts or not.. she's more than welcome to however and I have always stated that it's UP TO her, it's her room afterall
I think it's an optics issue for potential new tippers. Say you tip for a flash, knowing you tipped for an action item and she doesn't do it, then the logical leap is she won't do it for anyone else who tips for it.

I have had guys accidentally tip an action item and then in chat they're like oh oops didn't mean to do that, ignore if you want. :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think it's an optics issue for potential new tippers. Say you tip for a flash, knowing you tipped for an action item and she doesn't do it, then the logical leap is she won't do it for anyone else who tips for it.

I have had guys accidentally tip an action item and then in chat they're like oh oops didn't mean to do that, ignore if you want. :)
Right yes I see that!! and I fully agree!!

I always make sure to NEVER tip anything on her menu.. actually so much that I will "trickle" tip for a menu item that's "Nice outfit" for 15 tokens at a time.. but lets say I hit her goal in.. 30 minutes or 40, and NO one else has tipped in that time, at that point I feel like she has the option to just not do the action, because if the other guys have not joined in at all during that time (mind you she still reacts to each tip with her lovense) then those guys very rarely will start tipping during a goal show.. at least in my experience, if you have another experience, I would love to hear it, because she DOES sometimes, rarely, take the option to just not do the goal when I have been the only tipper

sorry if there was any confusion :D

Reactions: Vixxen81
Right yes I see that!! and I fully agree!!

I always make sure to NEVER tip anything on her menu.. actually so much that I will "trickle" tip for a menu item that's "Nice outfit" for 15 tokens at a time.. but lets say I hit her goal in.. 30 minutes or 40, and NO one else has tipped in that time, at that point I feel like she has the option to just not do the action, because if the other guys have not joined in at all during that time (mind you she still reacts to each tip with her lovense) then those guys very rarely will start tipping during a goal show.. at least in my experience, if you have another experience, I would love to hear it, because she DOES sometimes, rarely, take the option to just not do the goal when I have been the only tipper

sorry if there was any confusion :D
Makes sense. :) I have found over the years that it basically all boils down to who is in the room and what the vibe is. Since I don't do cum shows or penetration shows, tipping tends to dry up as soon as I'm naked. I don't run goals like a typical room would, it's basically a bean counter for me. Which is a whole lot of words to say that my experiences may not apply here because of those reasons.

Edit to add: I am also ridiculously adamant that not a soul knows how many of those goals I have hit so no one can be all you made your bank for the day, go away.

Reactions: Wuggie
Makes sense. :) I have found over the years that it basically all boils down to who is in the room and what the vibe is. Since I don't do cum shows or penetration shows, tipping tends to dry up as soon as I'm naked. I don't run goals like a typical room would, it's basically a bean counter for me. Which is a whole lot of words to say that my experiences may not apply here because of those reasons.

Edit to add: I am also ridiculously adamant that not a soul knows how many of those goals I have hit so no one can be all you made your bank for the day, go away.
hahah I think I'm the only one that knows her goal count but it's because I helped her setup all her goals and her tip menu etc.. but as I said, I mostly actually just go in whenever she's offline each day and tip her 25 so I'm sure to give thumbs up each day..

but thanks for the clarification, I think it's SUPER good to actually not have a goal counter on too.. some people seem to slow down on tipping when a girl have made a lot in a day already, I never understood it and probably never will

Reactions: prizenka