AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's a girl got to do to Cam, but still stay private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2023
I'm looking for advice. I have worked for streamate in the past but just when times got tough and I needed the money. I've always made decent and then I would close my account. Which I do find it strange each time I sign back up I have to use a different email and create a whole new persona. This last time I tried to sign up I had the hardest time getting my identity verified, in their defense I hadn't anticipated my picture being taken the day I got my address updated, but still I sent in mail pics verifying my address. It should have passed, so I told them just withdraw the application because I was frustrated. So I signed up for cam soda who approved me with no issues but it scares me so I've not gone live. I liked that I didn't get down and dirty until I went in private. I'm not the person that has or wants a big following. I don't want to make a big name for myself, I'm just trying to keep it on the down low. I don't understand the tip/coin system. Are there other sites that are set up like streamate, and ones that don't take so much of the profit hopefully. I also during this time signed up for phonestars, and did great the first week but didn't finish my 20hr contract. I didn't understand that Saturday was the cutoff...not Sunday. I did great. I got 2nd on ranking....yeah me lol, but now my account isn't working and no one answers emails or calls. Guys, I just want to make extra while I'm back in College, and then hopefully can pursue my dream being a therapist. Any advice is appreciated. Also, ladies kudos, until I tried it for myself I don't think anyone truly understands the strain mentally the job can have. Its got good moments, but it definitely has its downside.

I solved my own problem, I calmed down and signed back up for streamate. I'm going to close the cam soda account. I just don't fee like its the place for me. I do wonder since I'm planning on camming again and this time stick with set hours and days. How do you ladies handle camming when its that time of the month?

I solved my own problem, I calmed down and signed back up for streamate. I'm going to close the cam soda account. I just don't fee like its the place for me. I do wonder since I'm planning on camming again and this time stick with set hours and days. How do you ladies handle camming when its that time of the month?
Hi there, I am not a lady but from what I saw, cam girls simply don't work during those days, and if they do work they use OB with the string inside and don't use toys that much

That time of the month is a fantastic time to get your 'admin' work done, edit videos, create new themes/contests and of course answer all your DM's and schedule tweets. If you WANT to cam at that time, something that I used to do that worked was use a contraceptive sponge or latex free makup round or cut the string off a tampon. I found the sponge the easiest if I still wanted to do penetration but be warned. That sponge can get pushed wayyy up inside so if you have fake nails this helps with removal. Please take all this with a grain of salt and do what is right for you and your body and what makes you feel safe. This worked for me so thats why i am sharing. I would also do anal only with no vag penetration those days but that is UP TO YOU! LOL.

Wishing you all the success with your camming AND STUDIES! XO

NikkiNight_MC Thank You! I haven't got to really cam yet as the classes just started. This week I'm going to set a schedule, start and stick with it. I'm also trying to figure out the platform Niteflirt, so I can work as a pso on days I don't have the convenience to cam. I want my income coming from different sources just to be safe, and to see what the income potential of each may be.​

NikkiNight_MC Thank You! I haven't got to really cam yet as the classes just started. This week I'm going to set a schedule, start and stick with it. I'm also trying to figure out the platform Niteflirt, so I can work as a pso on days I don't have the convenience to cam. I want my income coming from different sources just to be safe, and to see what the income potential of each may be.​

Thats smart to diversify with different types of online SW to fit your availability. The key here is consistency. You may not always be on at the same time but the more vocal you are about your schedule the easier it will be for you to get returning fans. Dont be shy to message them when you are going live. The real reason viewers dont return to your room is they forget how to spell your username lol. For real. Invite people back to your room/to call you on NF and tell them what day you'll be back and when. Ask them to follow you everywhere they can so you can stay close and not miss out on the fun. You're doing the right thing by being here on ACF to talk it out with other creators and get help and advice. You'll have a lot easier of a time than most because of it :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.