AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question about mega-charging traffic in an account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2023
Hi,

This is just a curiosity question about a model who went from 2 people in her room to 11,000 in one day.
I am not a model. I am a fan and mod for a model for a year. She actually began as a couple room with her bf and after 1 month changed to solo in a studio and that has been 1 year. Her room user count has been going down, down, down for months. Used to sometimes get to 1,000 and now if she gets to 100 it is a good day. The same seems to be happening with her friends in her same city (some of which are in the studio and some moved to home). I think there is some geographical internet issue. So she decided to resign and work from home, got a laptop and camera. She started with a new account (which is odd because her friends took their studio accounts home with them and didn't need new accounts) and it was dead, absolutely dead. I was telling her be patient.
But today she is online with a 3rd account and acting all strange. She found a new agency or studio or whatever you call it, though she is home. She has operators guide her and she has become one of those new obnoxious chaturbate models who claim to be new and shy and are all or mostly nonnude. They act young and timid and tease and have goals which kind of trick people, like remove top and they remove and do a hand bra instead. There has been a huge surge in these types on CB the last few months. Anyway sorry for rambling, she had two guys whose names were light blue and they tipped and tipped and tipped and tipped, thousands of tokens. Maybe 10,000 each at least. I am sure they were her operators.

She goes online with this brand new account at 10am and within 2 hours is ranked #1 on CB, all genders, no hashtags, #1. 6500 new followers and 11,000 in the room.

What is this agency doing, how on earth do they boost traffic so much so fast. I know the tipping is a trick, they are cycling agency tokens around. Their names never changed to dark blue, pink or purple. They were clearly her operators. They took over her pm, any comment she typed was not her but them. Fine that's what operators do. I get that. That's her choice, there is nothing wrong with any of this. But I am just curious if the 11,000 was real or some kind of bot traffic artificially inflated. How can a brand new room for a non nude skyrocket so insanely fast when she has been scraping for a few dozen users a day for months while she streamed 25 hours a week? What technical or promotional wizardry are these people performing?

studio accounts cant send back tokens.

when a model reaches the first few slots, i think top 7 or something like that then they can be randomly selected to receive the affiliate traffic targetting top rooms etc. Thats when you see numbers that high. The part to pay attention to is what was happening in that first hour, maybe it was just new tag luck, hard to say without seeing it.

Reactions: Nick1218
Upvote 0
studio accounts cant send back tokens.

when a model reaches the first few slots, i think top 7 or something like that then they can be randomly selected to receive the affiliate traffic targetting top rooms etc. Thats when you see numbers that high. The part to pay attention to is what was happening in that first hour, maybe it was just new tag luck, hard to say without seeing it.
thanks

yeah didnt mean "recycle", I meant they have an account or stash of tokens for the use for this purpose.

Upvote 0
Their names never changed to dark blue, pink or purple.

This detail doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

On CB, any member that ranks light blue or higher can choose to remain light blue no matter how much they tip. It’s a setting every user has access to. You can try it yourself if you want to see how it works.

Upvote 0
thanks

yeah didnt mean "recycle", I meant they have an account or stash of tokens for the use for this purpose.

They wouldnt eat that loss (price of tokens vs actual value). The tippers are either legit or the models account is a normal account and not a studio account. If CB was a cam score site they might be willing to eat the loss but it's not. If every one of those big tippers are verified (meaning they can receive tokens) then it's likely recycling like you said.

Upvote 0
She has operators guide her and she has become one of those new obnoxious chaturbate models who claim to be new and shy and are all or mostly nonnude. They act young and timid and tease and have goals which kind of trick people, like remove top and they remove and do a hand bra instead. There has been a huge surge in these types on CB the last few months.
If you don't enjoy her room, or others of a similar type, move on. But this really sounds like a big dose of sour grapes when someone uses terms like 'obnoxious' and 'trick', and queries room traffic.

Upvote 0
It's difficult to get the whole picture, the studio could have 30 models with 1 or 2 doing well, and maybe not for very long before earnings drop. If they are at home the costs are very low to churn through models, the girls are getting scammed just like the viewers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.