AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2023
So I got a new model at my studio so I asked for her id to open an account and she gave me a driver's license which I used then Chaturbate requested for her passport so I paid to get it done while it was getting done it was found out that her real name and date of birth is different as she had abandoned her parents given name but didn't do it officially so the passport obviously came out with her real name and date of birth, which got her account banned now she locked 2 of my old models account which was why I paid extra to get her passport out faster so if she leaves am not losing only her but 2 more people is there a way Chaturbate can pardon her account she's a cool kid and of age her username is " Skinnyxwet " and above 20 if nothing can be done let me ask all of them to start going home then,

Reactions: JaimiJames
On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account skinnyxwet does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and B.U. have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should B.U. create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. This is the reply we got after my explanation on the passport name change

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.